Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
One company I used was disappointing. However, though, perhaps I was just using the wrong browser. Anyway, the site I created would not come up and display. What might be the problem?

I have used just one free hosting service that is 000webhost. I did not use for my major projects but I used it for test sites and also for clients. You need to understand why they are giving you free hosting. It is just a promotional offer for you to lure you into buying their premium service. Therefore, free hosting can never be good

Therefore, free hosting can never be good

That's not true. Well, it can be true for much of the time, I think. I mean, I have seen free hosting that is good enough. It may not be fancy, but it's all someone needs, and the hosting biz is banking on the people who want even more stuff.

You might have a reason, but as far as my personal experience goes, there are a lot of limitations on free products, therefore, if you want to continue using these services, you will have to upgrade your account at one point. If you are starting out free hosting might be good but as you gradually build traffic, you will see limitation

You might have a reason, but as far as my personal experience goes, there are a lot of limitations on free products, therefore, if you want to continue using these services, you will have to upgrade your account at one point. If you are starting out free hosting might be good but as you gradually build traffic, you will see limitation
Yeah, but how many sites actually build a lot of traffic? I'd say many don't. Maybe most don't I'm not sure. Anyway, of course, people getting more traffic would probably be motivated to pay more.

I believe free hosting is good for hobbyist projects but if you are building a site for some specific purpose, for instance a business website, a company website, a monetized blog, you need to pay for hosting. You can go with low cost hosting if you want. It is not just about the resources you get, they also do not provide 99.99 percent uptime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back