Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
It can be a good marketing gimmick to give away hosting. However, it has to be done skillfully. I mean, if it's not, you could drown your business. How might that happen?

One of the best business practice is selling freemium product, you offer limited features for free and charge money for other features, a lot of SaasS businesses are doing this, for instance you can use Canva for free but you need to pay for advance features. You can offer limited features for your hosting for free

One of the best business practice is selling freemium product, you offer limited features for free and charge money for other features, a lot of SaasS businesses are doing this, for instance you can use Canva for free but you need to pay for advance features. You can offer limited features for your hosting for free
I made a big mistake offering too much free stuff when I had a hosting biz that actually got a huge number of responses. Anyway, I wonder if I had just been a little bit tougher, would people have left? Does everyone just want a free ride?

Yes, everyone wants a free ride but if you are offering good product or service, they are also willing to pay money. Canva can be used for free, however, I subscribed to premium service because I really like Canva. This is just an example

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back