Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Some hosting doesn't have customer support at all. It's the trade-off for it being free. Anyway, the substitute is having a support forum. Do you feel that's enough?

I never liked community support, I believe support should come from the business itself not from the users. I do not like hosting companies that do not have one to one support and relies on forum support.

I never liked community support, I believe support should come from the business itself not from the users. I do not like hosting companies that do not have one to one support and relies on forum support.
It depends on how much you know of the subject. For instance, I can sometimes figure out XenForo problems by just going to the support forum. Anyway, plenty of people are newbies or perhaps they have complicated problems.

Last edited:
That's also true, if you are skilled and if you can implement suggestions that you can find on google, you might never need one to one support, but for someone like me with limited knowledge, I need one to one support. Therefore, I can use average service but not bad support

That's also true, if you are skilled and if you can implement suggestions that you can find on google, you might never need one to one support, but for someone like me with limited knowledge, I need one to one support. Therefore, I can use average service but not bad support
Hosting isn't that much, though. In fact, I saw a deal recently where you can get six months and a free domain for 6 USD! This was also a reputable big company.

I mean, why waste your time with free stuff when it's so easy to get deals?

That's what I believe, why compromise with free service when you can get deal for a small price. However, when it comes to using hosting service, I believe customer support is important. Imagine a situation where your website goes down and your host replies after 72 hours.

That's what I believe, why compromise with free service when you can get deal for a small price. However, when it comes to using hosting service, I believe customer support is important. Imagine a situation where your website goes down and your host replies after 72 hours.
Yeah, it can be a big deal for a website that is important, not just some hobby site. However, though, even many hobby sites I would think would want to be on. Well, it's all about integrity on the part of the hosting.

I created my first site as a hobby project, I had no intention of making money, however, when I started seeing adsense revenue, I was exited and started working harder. Your bobby project could easily convert into money making source, therefore, you should not neglect your project even when it is a hobby project.

I created my first site as a hobby project, I had no intention of making money, however, when I started seeing adsense revenue, I was exited and started working harder. Your bobby project could easily convert into money making source, therefore, you should not neglect your project even when it is a hobby project.
Not looking at the clock is a good strategy. What I mean is that when you work hard, not expecting money, it sometimes seems like it comes. Does anyone agree with me?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back