What's new

Would you pay for a domain of your name?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do people buy domains based on their names? I am curious because I would consider buying a domain with my name in it. Who here has purchased a domain and used their name in it? Would you ever consider purchasing a domain of your name?

I once registered a domain with my nickname it was making a cool uniqueness is the internet space due to scarcity. One can use his or her unique name for domains as there are to many domains out there and finding a unique one for branding requires more effort than those days.

I don't like it cause it seems narcissistic, but I might consider a non.com for some resume site. In fact, I had a .info of that at one time.

In the past I had bought domains with my real name with multiple extensions, but these I have just one domain name with my real name. If you are trying to establish brand identity or improve online visibility, or build a portfolio, a domain with your name will help you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back