What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth may mean so many things to so many people but to me, wealth is the total number of things which you have which are beneficial to you either in the long term or in the short term, could be your lands or even the monies you have in the bank.

To me i will define wealth as the overflow of the resources whether in monetry terms or in assets that the beerer has in excess,away from the basic needs .

Well concerning your question on how I define wealth or what my definition of wealth is, I would say that you can define your wealth or how rich you are in terms of how long you can live comfortably and survive without working from now on

In my own opinion and understanding, I think wealth is having something in plenty and lasts long, not just a one time thing. I say this so as to differentiate wealth from richness. Being rich means having money in plenty but it does not last long. But wealth lasts long because the money comes from diversified methods of investment. It is important to note that wealth can be used in other things too other than money. You can say one is wealthy in a personal quality such as kindness.

There are a lot of things that many people may see as wealth but to me , I would consider myself to be wealthy when I have enough liquidity and business bringing incomes that can last me for a long time.

The definition of wealth can come in different perspectives and views depending on how a person sees or feels much about it. I may define wealth the accumulation of the basic necessities of life and with extreme freedom to be influenced by another person around you.

Many people have what they would define their wealth as. As for me I would consider myself wealthy if I have enough liquidity to carry me for a mong time without work.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
There's this adage proverb that says, Health Is wealth, if you are financially buoyant and you have health to me you are wealthy.

Wealth can be defined as the accumulation of assets in your possession that are either measured and valued in their liquid state in terms of cash or in their physical form as properties.

I define wealth in this way. Put together in moneytary value all your lands houses, bank accounts balances and every other assets you process anywhere. The value is the worth of your wealth

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
Wealth can simply be define as the ability of having what you wish for in your life, so wealth is the ability to provide for you needs anytime you want, but I believe wealth and money are similar in some terms.

I believe wealth could be defined as having more than enough or just the right amount of everything needed to go through life. So being wealthy means having every aspect of life. You could have all the money in the world but no good health, you are lacking. You could have good health and money but no children or even family you are lacking

I believe wealth could be defined as having more than enough or just the right amount of everything needed to go through life. So being wealthy means having every aspect of life. You could have all the money in the world but no good health, you are lacking. You could have good health and money but no children or even family you are lacking
Truly wealth can be defined as having more than enough. Tho there’re other criteria that best define the terminology ‘wealth’. For example I believe anything that creates happiness and means of livelihood for human should be regarded as wealth. Going by this definition, a lot of things can generate happiness for human. For instance, knowledge can be a source of happiness and if well utilized, it can also serve as a means of livelihood. This is different from the general conceptual understanding of wealth as most people view wealth as excess of material things neglecting the unseen. For some people, their spirituality is their own wealth as it could generate happiness for them tho it’s not certain it’ll serve as a means of livelihood. Therefore, it’s better to say wealth has no definition and also millions definition as it depends on each individual understanding of wealth.

Truly wealth can be defined as having more than enough. Tho there’re other criteria that best define the terminology ‘wealth’. For example I believe anything that creates happiness and means of livelihood for human should be regarded as wealth. Going by this definition, a lot of things can generate happiness for human. For instance, knowledge can be a source of happiness and if well utilized, it can also serve as a means of livelihood. This is different from the general conceptual understanding of wealth as most people view wealth as excess of material things neglecting the unseen. For some people, their spirituality is their own wealth as it could generate happiness for them tho it’s not certain it’ll serve as a means of livelihood. Therefore, it’s better to say wealth has no definition and also millions definition as it depends on each individual understanding of wealth.
Wealth encompass both material resources and also your money net worth that you have been overtime as a business man or as an individual

I live to define wealth based on how independent that you can be. You are wealthy if you have enough liquidity that you can avoid work for a long time.

Wealth can be defined as the amount of material possession you have,your overall net worth is your wealth because wealth is calculated on how much possesion you are able to gather for yourself, this is our world is Divine as i know.

Actually everyone as it own definition when it comes to words that are used to qualify things .Wealth is actually the total put together of what you have , the property you control and lot more.

I see wealth has been able to afford whatever you want and when you want ....I don't really need to have a whole lots of money to be wealthy...as far as I can get whatever I need when I need it ....that's wealth for me

Wealth is the position and status of life where one has the capacity to make and get things done and get people to also make things happen as they would want it to happen.

For me, wealth means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for my needs. For example, we have our own house now and also 2 cars that are fully paid. I feel wealthy because we have some money in the bank that is sitting there for the purchase of real estate when more funds would come in. This is not to brag but I do not need to have a porsche or a mansion to be rich.
Actually I like the word resources you used here it's the total assets you have that determines how wealthy you are they include your worths including money,cars and all other building infrastructure and properties.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back