What's new

How do you define wealth?

I think wealth is the abundance of money and possessions. It is the accumulation of assets and resources owned by a person at a particular time. Some people see wealth as a superlative form of being very rich.

I think wealth is the abundance of money and possessions. It is the accumulation of assets and resources owned by a person at a particular time. Some people see wealth as a superlative form of being very rich.
From your point of view, should wealth be classified in terms of money and other physical possessions? I have seen some persons who also classify wealth as not just in terms of money and physical belongings, they also classify wealth as having more than enough or just enough in every expect of life which includes health, children, mental health, money etc. What do you think about this?

From your point of view, should wealth be classified in terms of money and other physical possessions? I have seen some persons who also classify wealth as not just in terms of money and physical belongings, they also classify wealth as having more than enough or just enough in every expect of life which includes health, children, mental health, money etc. What do you think about this?
Lolz, I don't even know if this their classification is really necessary, but I believe health should also be put into consideration and the number of children and also their possession.. but I don't really think it is necessary for mental health to be put into consideration here.

Lolz, I don't even know if this their classification is really necessary, but I believe health should also be put into consideration and the number of children and also their possession.. but I don't really think it is necessary for mental health to be put into consideration here.
You have a point though, but some might argue that a person who is not mentally stable cannot enjoy wealth, it would be of no use to them hence metal health, which also includes peace of mind is needed. How do you see this explanation?

Wealth is not just a state of financial independency where you're able to cater for yourself but having these resources in excess that are more than enough to sustain you for a very long time even if you don't have to go back to work to earn more money

If I am told to define what wealth, I will say it is you having both human and non human resources in abundance under your care, under your control and this makes you never to lack anything of any such, you are rich with a lot of assets under your care and control
Nice view. Would love to see wealth as a state of satisfaction. It's not necessary that you must have the whole world. You can be very rich but still not wealthy

Wealth is the ability to affect every one's life around you,a wealthy person has access to money, properties and so on and also a wealthy person can change people's life for good

You have a point though, but some might argue that a person who is not mentally stable cannot enjoy wealth, it would be of no use to them hence metal health, which also includes peace of mind is needed. How do you see this explanation?
Although this might be true but mental health is not a material possession of an individual, as a result it not valuable although it is an important part of human existence that give us the ability to earn money.

Although this might be true but mental health is not a material possession of an individual, as a result it not valuable although it is an important part of human existence that give us the ability to earn money.
I understand your point of view, but on your last comment you said health should also be put into consideration. Health is also not a material possession. So why do you health health can be considered and not mental health? Or do you classify mental health as part of health?

I understand your point of view, but on your last comment you said health should also be put into consideration. Health is also not a material possession. So why do you health health can be considered and not mental health? Or do you classify mental health as part of health?
Wealth can be anything that is very important and can contribute to the uplifting of your personality and people call it sometime asset,you also talk about health well health is part of wealth do you know why am saying this someone without a good health cant make good money as well so also consider health

I like to think that the definition of wealth is unique to each and every one of us. It really doesn't have to be money always. People have certain burning desires in life. Hence when they have a plethora of that, they are bountiful. Wealth is having what your heart desires.

I like to over simplify it . If you stopped working today how long do you think you can survive without going back to work?. That is the definition of wealth for me in simple terms.
I think this is the most simplest explanation of wealth and know everyone can relate to it. If you can survive for let say 30years without working means you are wealthy.

I think,Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions.

When health is being put into consideration that there is no need for mental health to be put into again because it is also among the health bracket, obviously people with money should be able to have a good health maybe that's how we are seeing it.

To me wealth means having more than enough to live your life. When you have enough it means you are a wealthy. You can only achieve wealth by consistency and hard work.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
I would define wealth as the total possession one has been able to acquire over time. People have their different ways of measuring wealth though.
For me, when I have so much that can suffice all through my life, that is wealth.

I think this is the most simplest explanation of wealth and know everyone can relate to it. If you can survive for let say 30years without working means you are wealthy.
I agree, that is why I described that scenario. I think a lot of people confuse being rich and wealthy without knowing that they are two completely different things.

I like to over simplify it . If you stopped working today how long do you think you can survive without going back to work?. That is the definition of wealth for me in simple terms.
Lol, so straight forward. From this I could say Wealth just depends on how much you have, well, I see wealth as being satisfied with what you have

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back