What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth can simply be defined as the acquisition of money, property, fame and affluence. We should make mistake of comparing wealth and riches to gather, wealth is deeper and wider than riches. Someone can be RCH and not wealthy.

Wealth is encompassing. It ensues from inner peace and happiness. Aside financial wealth. There are other wealth. We have health wealth, happiness, spiritual growth, material, mental health, material. You can't literary say that we need people buy.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Wealth is the ability to do anything you want to do in life without you looking back or thinking that this money might finish sooner or later.

You sleep in any expensive place you want to,and you have everything human being could ever pray for to have in his or her life... Lastly wealth is wealth once you have it you are like semi god people start seeing you like that and so much respect would be giving to you either you are young or old...
Post automatically merged:

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
Wealth is the ability to do anything you want to do in life without you looking back or thinking that this money might finish sooner or later.

You sleep in any expensive place you want to,and you have everything human being could ever pray for to have in his or her life... Lastly wealth is wealth once you have it you are like semi god people start seeing you like that and so much respect would be giving to you either you are young or old...

Wealth has to do with influence, fame,riches,enough belongings or properties..
A wealthy man Is one who has enough to give to others,to help others without feeling any iota of loss or reduction in his wealth..

Wealth are assets,and renewable capital,there can also be referred to as riches,that ain't just enough for you as a person but also to feature others
Well as for me I see a thin line between riches and wealth. This thin line differentiates both. Apparently, most people uses both synonymously but there’s more to wealth than riches.

How do you define wealth. That's an interesting question. Well for me wealth can be define in alot of ways like wealth can be define as the abundance of valuable possession or money. It can also be define as plentiful supply of of a particular desirable things. It determine on how you out it in your own way.

How do you define wealth. That's an interesting question. Well for me wealth can be define in alot of ways like wealth can be define as the abundance of valuable possession or money. It can also be define as plentiful supply of of a particular desirable things. It determine on how you out it in your own way.
Desirable things can be in term of valuables, skills, knowledge, assets or power. The desirable things in conjunction with valuables and assets makes up wealth. Though there’s no general definition for wealth but this can give a conceptual understanding about wealth

For me, wealth means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for my needs. For example, we have our own house now and also 2 cars that are fully paid. I feel wealthy because we have some money in the bank that is sitting there for the purchase of real estate when more funds would come in. This is not to brag but I do not need to have a porsche or a mansion to be rich.
Yes, I think wealth is the success or excess in any things or any business or any work. Sometimes wealthy mean we ha a lot amount of money or more amount of money. I suggest you to work hard and earn money and become wealthy

I would define wealth as a condition whereby an individual has everything they can get and whatever they want. Someone who is very influential, irrespective of not even doing any job as long as you will still be generating your income, you have that leverage, so your income is like limitless.

I would define wealth as a condition whereby an individual has everything they can get and whatever they want. Someone who is very influential, irrespective of not even doing any job as long as you will still be generating your income, you have that leverage, so your income is like limitless.
Wow I like your illustration about wealth. It correlates with tony’s definition of wealth which stated that the ability of a man to acquire anything they want at anytime is reffered to as wealth.

I view and measure wealth based not only on the physical assests one possesses but also the state of his health. You can't be wealthy if your health is deteriorating, you can't been wealthy if you don't have peace of mind.

I will rather define wealth as the ability inwhich an individual can control it and get riches,while money is a physical phenomena that bring about business and wealth deals with all your asset and plus your money join together .

The word wealthy is like the word happy; it means something different to everyone. What is wealth? The definition of wealth is personal. What it really means to be wealthy is entirely up to you.​

To some people, wealth is always going to mean money, but we can’t all be wealthy in that way. There are so many other ways to be wealthy because there are so many definitions of wealth.even if we bring dollars or naira together it might not mean wealth to some people because their little happy is wealth for them

The word wealthy is like the word happy; it means something different to everyone. What is wealth? The definition of wealth is personal. What it really means to be wealthy is entirely up to you.​

To some people, wealth is always going to mean money, but we can’t all be wealthy in that way. There are so many other ways to be wealthy because there are so many definitions of wealth.even if we bring dollars or naira together it might not mean wealth to some people because their little happy is wealth for them
Well said! 👏. To most people the general conception about wealth is riches such as luxuries, assets and valuables. If this is the general definition of wealth, then very few people will be wealthy. Few people relate wealth differently to riches. Happiness, health, wisdom and power can all be termed wealth also

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of a person, community, company, or country. The total market value of all physical and invincible assets owned by the wealthy is then determined by deducting all.

Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources.

most people think the most important part of wealth is money but although that is certainly an important aspect the most important facet of wealth is the time freedom to do what you want when you want.

to achieve abundance and attract wealth, you have to open your mind to more, and the only way to achieve this is by giving.

What Is Wealth?​

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assetsowned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be contrasted to income in that wealth is a stock and income is a flow, and it can be seen in either absolute or relative terms.

I define wealth using different standards ,but basically this time that are narrowed to two or three .I check wealth using a man's asset ,and the value of things he buys .subsequently I evaluate wealth by the number of people you help .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back