How do you define wealth?

Kamon c4

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?

For me, wealth means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for my needs. For example, we have our own house now and also 2 cars that are fully paid. I feel wealthy because we have some money in the bank that is sitting there for the purchase of real estate when more funds would come in. This is not to brag but I do not need to have a porsche or a mansion to be rich.

Wealth is a proportion of your capacity to do what you might want to do, when you might want to do it - a proportion of your expansiveness of promptly accessible decision

I like to over simplify it . If you stopped working today how long do you think you can survive without going back to work?. That is the definition of wealth for me in simple terms.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
'Economics is the science of wealth'. ... In the ordinary language, by 'wealth', we mean money, but in economics, wealth refers to those goods which satisfy human wants. But we should remember all goods which satisfy human wants are not wealth.. Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

In my opinion i can define wealth as the excess you got in assets,its like having more than enough where you able to meet all your needs comfortably abd remain wuth much
I have been seeing comments relating wealth to only assets but from my own perspective I believe wealth is the most precious thing to a person. Some people see knowledge as wealth while some sees health as wealth. I believe definition of wealth is volatile with respect to everyone’s perspective

Their are too many definition circles around wealth. I will say wealth is simply, when one is relieve through financial burden and got the freedom to live freely on its own.

If I am told to define what wealth, I will say it is you having both human and non human resources in abundance under your care, under your control and this makes you never to lack anything of any such, you are rich with a lot of assets under your care and control

For me, wealth is the total riches you've amassed, is basically having money or non monetary resoures in abundance which could be lands, cars, jewelry and many other personal properties that are of high value to ones self.

Different definitions have bedeviled this word it means different things to different persons. For some persons it depicts material wealth and belongings or excessive riches. For some others it mean other intangible things.

Wealth can be defined in such a way that wealth should always be spent on good deeds and necessities of life, it should never be wasted and wealth should be used to take good care of one's family and take care of them. That's why wealth is there and money should always be given to the poor. So that even the poor can be happy with it and increase their wealth.

Wealth is not a measure of possession such as cars, houses etc. Wealth is replicating your ideas in several people in such a way that you pinpoint that this is what I have impacted into the live of an individual. Literally, it is a long live investment into someone.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country.Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially,wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources.

My own definition of wealth: wealth is total comfort, I mean when one can comfortably afford anything he or she wants without been bothered about the cost or expenses. Wealth can also mean having plenty investments.

Wealth is the source of income there are advantages and disadvantages of wealth. If we will do work we will get paid and increase our income it is wealth. But nowadays people are becoming enemies of each other because of this wealth.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources.

Wealth can be defined as the amount of money you owned in the bank, it could also be defined as being able to afford the necessity in life and at same time and most importantly real wealth has nothing to do with money whatsoever.

Accountants would define webiste as a situation when your assets are excess and your liabilities are really few.Yeah I partially agree with Charles Richards that "wealth is having what you want in life". But, the big question has always been is there a limit to what a man want?. So I want to define wealth by my perspective as the ability to provide for your basic needs and still have more to satisfying some wants.

Interesting! You are right. In time past and even in our current days many people do mistakes the meaning of wealth for money. Money and wealth are two different things. Money is the physical cash in which we can hold, touch and use to buy things. While cash is the total assets and properties we one that contribute to make our net worth.

I would rather defined wealth as the ability to be able to control money, material things and people working under your, when you are wealthy you are the boss of yourself, you have people working for you, your money will even speak for you in your absence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back