What's new

How do you define wealth?

Personally I'm going to link it up to your total worth or net worth when it comes to comparing what you have over the liabilities that you have in return which makes it to stand out in your assets alone.

Everybody has their own defination for that for me I think wealth can be define as the process of accumudating more tangible object and keep them for your personal use,this notation point out to success and and valuable item alone so wealth are those valueable object
If you think that it is the process of accumulating wealth then why do people always say that someone is wealthy ? when someone said this they are trying to explain the wealth of an individual base on the one that they are seeing at that particular time.

Wealth is when you contented with what you have, when you can afford anything you 'need' not 'want' when you have loved ones around you and are happy and healthy

Wealth is when you contented with what you have, when you can afford anything you 'need' not 'want' when you have loved ones around you and are happy and healthy
Getting contented with what you actually have since you are not begging and you feel comfortable and you posses what it takes to help others is a way of defining a wealthy person.

To me wealthy is means able to afford all the basic necessities of life and more and still have more in your bank accounts.

Getting contented with what you actually have since you are not begging and you feel comfortable and you posses what it takes to help others is a way of defining a wealthy person.
Very true, most people feel being wealthy is by having heaven and earth. But in simple truth, you might not be as rich as the next person but if you are content with what you have and you are able to manage it to your satisfaction, being happy and healthy is also wealth.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Well for me the only definition for wealth is when you have everything complete including your health and you don't lack basic things of life and you are happy that is wealth for me

Wealth is a proportion of your capacity to do what you might want to do, when you might want to do it - a proportion of your expansiveness of promptly accessible decision
Word is actually your ability to be able to take care of yourself and your immediate family without stress and still be able to have enough to spoil yourself silly.

Exactly, when it comes to your financial value and your assets that you have to mention is what makes up for what wealth is all, about your company, its liquidation value determines the wealth of the company.

Wealth is the overall net worth of an individual ,this networth could be the material position of an individual like cars and housing and other investment that the individual has done using his money. All these things are calculated to and call wealth.

I will define weld as a state of being influential having all the available resources at disposal. Also it is the ability to control finances resources and human management.

Personally i see wealth as the ability to have more than two of anything you need in life,if you need a car and you are able to purchase more than two of that car, then it means your are wealthy

Personally i see wealth as the ability to have more than two of anything you need in life,if you need a car and you are able to purchase more than two of that car, then it means your are wealthy
Should wealth be classified by just material things? Personally I see wealth as not just having material things in abundance. Your health is also part of being healthy. When there is no good health to enjoy these material things, then it's useless. What do you think about this?

Wealth is not a metric for material possessions such as automobiles and houses. Wealth is defined as the ability to replicate your thoughts in a number of others in such a way that you can pinpoint exactly what I have influenced in a person's life. It's a long-term investment in someone's life.

Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions.

Wealth to me is having a lot more than what one needs for. It's an ability to do what you want whenever you want with one's money. Just this afternoon I was discussing about the hotel built under the ocean and costing a lot of money to rent. Only the wealthy ones can afford that.

Wealth to me can be define as having a legal and steady source of income and also reaching out to the less privileged and the world at large with your gathered wealth.

Wealth to me can be define as having a legal and steady source of income and also reaching out to the less privileged and the world at large with your gathered wealth.
Well to me I don't consider it as an act of having a steady source of income because to me I consider it as a overall material possession of an individual ,if it is being calculated altogether make it a net worth.. having a steady source of income to me I consider it as an employment.

L
Wealth is a proportion of your capacity to do what you might want to do, when you might want to do it - a proportion of your expansiveness of promptly accessible decision
Personally, my assets combined is what I can call wealth. It's not about the cash in the bank or at hand but those raw concrete assets that can be liquidated and more cash flows through.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back