What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth may mean so many things to so many people but to me, wealth is the total number of things which you have which are beneficial to you either in the long term or in the short term, could be your lands or even the monies you have in the bank.
In terms of money or value of money my definition is what you have mentioned. Wealth is about the assets that you have and are mostly there for future needs like the investment in land. Feeling wealthy is having no debts to speak of and with an ample sum of money whether invested or saved in the bank.

Wealth is the ability to provide your needs and wants, and also for the people around you. Most people confuse it with riches and it's wrong.

Wealth is the ability to provide your needs and wants, and also for the people around you. Most people confuse it with riches and it's wrong.
Well I do not always consider wealth to have this definition,i always think that it is the overall asset of an individual , sometimes this can actually be calculated as a networth of an individual.

Though the definition of what wealth really is,is actually relative in terms of the individual involves.To be wealthy is a situation whereby an individual has the neccssary resources that can take care of his immediate and other sundry needs and welfare with a good reserve in excess,while the source is still very much intact.

You're wealthy when you have enough resources to get whatsoever you WANT; remember wants and NEEDS are different. So when you have more than enough to get what you desire, not necessarily what you need, you're wealthy.
You might have a house but you desire a gold finished interior. You're wealthy when you get it and still have enough for other wants

Wealth in the scope of a country can be defined by the rate of investment,size of capital and the stock of human capital,this aids devel

Health simply means what we have in abudance or enough,it is not necessary money,some one who has two or three shoes is wealthy of shoes because he or she has more than one shoe.
Post automatically merged:

Wealth is what I meant and not health,wealth simply means what we have in abudance or enough,it is not necessary money,some one who has two or three shoes is wealthy of shoes because he or she has more than one shoe.

To me I define wealth as the overall material position of an individual, these include all the buildings, investment and other material assets that an individual posess in his or her arsenal.

To me I define wealth as the overall material position of an individual, these include all the buildings, investment and other material assets that an individual posess in his or her arsenal.
Everybody has their own defination for that for me I think wealth can be define as the process of accumudating more tangible object and keep them for your personal use,this notation point out to success and and valuable item alone so wealth are those valueable object

there are many difination of wealth ,but I can say wealth is having more than enough money or resources to sustain your daily needs on a daily basis ,wealth is also said to be a situation were you have enough resources

I would rather defined wealth as the ability to be able to control money, material things and people working under your, when you are wealthy you are the boss of yourself, you have people working for you, your money will even speak for you in your absence.
I can define wealth as your general investment applause your money in your savings account all you have in life can be seen as wealth.

To me,wealth is accumulated riches that has future value. You can be rich but not wealthy. That's why people are encouraged to invest their cash in properties or stuffs with value like gold.

Wealth can be assets like Gold , house property, and others. It's different from money or cash. It's always advisable to buy house or Gold instead of having everything in the form of cash.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Ordinarily, most if not all, define wealth as having money, living in exotic houses, eating in the most expensive restaurants etc. However, there are people who are not living in affluence, but they're comfortable. Hence, I believe wealth involves one meeting the basic necessities of lives, whether big or small, such as food, clothing and shelter, and still prides his or herself with happiness, thus living comfortably, without fear. It is important to note, that this life of comfortability must meet with the basic necessities of life(food, clothing and shelter).

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
I see wealth as the ability to bring your ideas to realities that makes positive change in the economical market. A wealthy man is whose resources pay others not who earns salary

My simple definition of wealth is having whatever you want, whenever you want it and having the sound health to enjoy it. That is my version of being wealthy.

There's more to wealth than just having money and asset. An individual is said to be wealthy if he has the resources to take care of his needs, take care of his responsibilities, affect the life of people around him financially, emotionally, socially, physically and other wise. If you can only take care of yourself without taking care of other people needs then you are not wealthy because wealth affects your life and the lives of others attached to you or around you.

From all the several definition of wealth, the baseline is that being rich and having rich people surround yiu that you can afford the lifestyle yiu wish with those that surround you is wealth.

Wealth is your assets, physical and non physical. For example, money, house, cars re physical assets. Crypto currencies are non-physical assets. Some people also include friends and family in wealth.

Wealth in the scope of a country can be defined by the rate of investment,size of capital and the stock of human capital,this aids devel
Wealth in my own definition is the total number and amount of your asset, your belongings , your properties and everything you have either in the bank or investments.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back