What's new

How do you define wealth?

Lol, so straightforward. From this I could say Wealth just depends on how much you have, well, I see wealth as being satisfied with what you have
Well there could be some truth to this. However can we really be satisfied with what we have, even the richest people still keep working. How can you define wealth with such impractical variable?

I can define health as wealth. Because without health nothing can be done or achieved. The only way to achieve good health is to mentain and eat balance dietary foods.

Wealth as a word is ambiguous. The ambiguity is actually too complex. Wealth definition depends on how you see it. When you're wealthy, it's not only about the me money. It's a point where you're satisfied and no inconvenience

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
I would define wealth as the amount of resources or assets amassed by an individual.
Yes, there may be different schools of thought on wealth.
People would define it based on quantity of knowledge amassed, quantity of money earned, number of properties amasses.

Base on my point of view, wealth is just having all the basic things that money can offer,and a state when someone is not in demand.

If I am told to define what wealth, I will say it is you having both human and non human resources in abundance under your care, under your control and this makes you never to lack anything of any such, you are rich with a lot of assets under your care and control.

To me it is the material possession of an individual , all the material position may be in terms of all the cars he has, it could be in terms of houses and any other valuable commodities, this is merged together to calculate a net worth, investment and every other potential assets is also a net worth.

I would define wealth as the amount of resources or assets amassed by an individual.
Yes, there may be different schools of thought on wealth.
People would define it based on quantity of knowledge amassed, quantity of money earned, number of properties amasses.
Wealth can be define as the total amount of assets , resources , properties an individual have , or the amount of money you have at home or in your bank account.

Wealth definite is define by different persons in different ways,to some it is the excess of what they really need and the wants their desire can affor,it is your capacity in terms of resources that is able to sustain you over a given period,without you having to sweat about accumulating resources.

Wealth have different definitions for different people. Personally I would define wealth as having everything one needs in life to survive and at the same time, having it abundantly. A lot of people making investments ranging from real estate to many other things and that is probably wealth.

Wealth is when someone can afford everything he needs, medical products, clothes, food, a house, to pay the bills, to buy others things when they are in a need, to basically buy everything human beings need and want these days without any hesitation or a second thought of "Do I even have enough money?" Because then it is not wealthiness a wealthy man isn't worried about his earnings.

Wealth has different definition but in my own opinion, it's can be defined as having everything you need in life to survive without going broke ,or lacking any financial instability.

I believe that wealth is the amount of a particular thing that you have in which you can be able to leverage on. Someone who has a lot of money can consider himself well you because you can always exchange the money for other things.

Wealth is when someone can afford everything he needs, medical products, clothes, food, a house, to pay the bills, to buy others things when they are in a need, to basically buy everything human beings need and want these days without any hesitation or a second thought of "Do I even have enough money?" Because then it is not wealthiness a wealthy man isn't worried about his earningsearningswealth in my own definition
wealth in my own definition is when you are able to get anything your heart desires at any given time and in any given situations , its the ability to afford everything you need even if its an emergency.

I am always going to define wealth by the things that you can be able to afford and also how long you can be able to leave a successful life if you are deprived of your major source of income.

A person can be able to consider himself wealthy is he has a lot of valuables both liquid and liquid and he can be able to survive for a long time if he loses a major source of income.

Wealth is not just the amount of money that you have in your pocket. It is having time and financial freedom with good health.
Capability to do what you want and whenever you want, you can say that you are wealthy enough.

For me , I consider it to be the value of a person's assets. The assets could be a landed property or investment . It also be in terms of valuable possession and monetary value. This mades up a wealth.

Thats a good definition given to wealth , though wealth has many definition and its also the ability to influence and impact other peoples life without feeling any impacts.
Wealth is the ability to affect every one's life around you,a wealthy person has access to money, properties and so on and also a wealthy person can change people's life for good

Wealth is the total worth of a person. Wealth is equal to high purchasing power of an individual and this is how I define wealth in a very short way. Wealth is money owned by a person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back