What's new

How do you balance school and business?

Striking a balance between academic and business life is absolutely essential for a student entrepreneur. Both of them have challenges and if there is no balance the effect would be greatly negatively felt.

Striking a balance between academic and business life is absolutely essential for a student entrepreneur. Both of them have challenges and if there is no balance the effect would be greatly negatively felt.
it is very possible to run a business and also school but you must be able to balance your time well if not you will make a very big mistake. I stay in the school environment and the number of students who have businesses here is large.

it depends on how you choose to do it, but you can give a separate time for it, you need to dedicate your time to do it and stick to a workable plan, it is achievable if you are selfless about your progress

I wouldn't want the stress of establishing a business that I have to spend every of my attention to it. Most of the business I will establish as a student are the type of business that won't stress me and will only need my attention two times a day I.e in the morning and in the evening.

I wouldn't want the stress of establishing a business that I have to spend every of my attention to it. Most of the business I will establish as a student are the type of business that won't stress me and will only need my attention two times a day I.e in the morning and in the evening.
That's true, that's why working online is always the best, if you have a good skills set online you are going to earn a decent amount of money, learning how to invest your money is also good.

I tried to do business and study back in the university. I was running a clothes business in my second year in University. Before I knew it, all my grades had dropped. I had to stop the business and focus on school. It is not easy to run business and study in my country. It would take a genius to succeed with that.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
I think you should just set a time in which you will be using to attend to all of those businesses so that you will not be stressed up and you will be able to balance up with your school activities

It is not always easy as one would suffer at one point. It is best you get someone to work in your businesses since that can be done for you if you pay the person. Soak yourself in school since you can't pay someone to go to school for you. Use weekends to be at your business place and monitor/ supervise how things are run.

It's not really easy to balance school and business at some point , most especially when you are doing a tough course , but when you have a proper planning , you will be able to schedule your time with school

It might be difficult to juggle both work and education, but there are several strategies you can use. They include prioritizing tasks, organizing one's time well, utilizing academic resources, and realizing that various sorts of focus are needed for work and study.

Combining business with school is not really easy, I don't really know how big your business is yet, But if you have the financial capability, You can consider hiring someone to help you out with your business.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
Tricky quistion I would say because school can be difficult and you most likely want to do well in school, and also because business is important because you want to make money. I can't really answer this question because it varies from person to person. I had a part-time job and school; I needed to balance the two, and it was very hard for me.

It might be difficult to juggle both work and education, but there are several strategies you can use. They include prioritizing tasks, organizing one's time well, utilizing academic resources, and realizing that various sorts of focus are needed for work and study.
Prioritization of tasks is very important. Sometimes you get so hang up on so much to do that you end up doing nothing. But if you prioritize and decide on what you will do first, you are able to focus on work and do the most important tasks that gives you success in both business and your studies.

That's one of the hardest thing you are going to come across as student, an if you don't know how to balance between the both of them you are going to fail, an you'll not earn money.

At this point, the concept of opportunity cost would have to play out. Time is the resources. There is no way it can be balanced. One would always thrive against the other.

At this point, the concept of opportunity cost would have to play out. Time is the resources. There is no way it can be balanced. One would always thrive against the other.
It's quite simple , all you need to do in order to balance school and business is that you need to check both timetable , school timetable cannot be change because of you but you can still handle your business timetable in order not to affect each other .

It's quite simple , all you need to do in order to balance school and business is that you need to check both timetable , school timetable cannot be change because of you but you can still handle your business timetable in order not to affect each other .

We have some workers that are also going to school in our office. They have this arrangement with the boss that means that there are times that they will go to work and once it is school time, they can leave too. It is not a straightforward arrangement, but has been working for them.

We have some workers that are also going to school in our office. They have this arrangement with the boss that means that there are times that they will go to work and once it is school time, they can leave too. It is not a straightforward arrangement, but has been working for them.

It is actually a very good thing for you to see business establishments that have a structure that allows their workers to go to school. This is because they understand the importance of working and also going to school at the same time. Everyone cannot have the funds to put themself through education without having to work.

It is actually a very good thing for you to see business establishments that have a structure that allows their workers to go to school. This is because they understand the importance of working and also going to school at the same time. Everyone cannot have the funds to put themself through education without having to work.

There are many people in here who are teenagers and they try their best to manage their life by balancing it out. They go to school and they also work a part-time job as well. This is the life of a typical student in here. Most of the students just struggle in order to become financially independent.

There are many people in here who are teenagers and they try their best to manage their life by balancing it out. They go to school and they also work a part-time job as well. This is the life of a typical student in here. Most of the students just struggle in order to become financially independent.

I can remember very well when I was a teenager and I was still in school but I always learnt how to manage my time with my academics and also to support my mother's business. I leave school and go straight to my mother's shop in order to assist her.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back