What's new

How do you balance school and business?

it's very rear and to some extent very difficult to have an effective balance between school and business you must have to value the othet and have so much time to it than the other because you may end up achieving none.

My school life is over. Right now, I am only focusing on my professional life. I never had any kind of job when I was in the school at that time. Things were pretty much simpler.

I don't have an offline business now. Since I have intention of pursuing my higher institution , I'll definitely consider to work online so as to have enough time. When I'm done from school I can consider starting an offline business.

School and business are essentially very good parts of life that you have to take very serious and I advise that you should always try to hire an assistant or outsourced things that you think are too difficult.

School and business are essentially very good parts of life that you have to take very serious and I advise that you should always try to hire an assistant or outsourced things that you think are too difficult.
If you are financially buoyant and capable, then it is advisable to have an assistant to help manage the business while you can focus on studies and also play a supervisory role in the business too.

The two major things, school and business is very very essential in this life some times the only way to balance such, that is schooling and business is by hiring someone to be managing your business.

It is very possible to balance business and studies provided that you have the needed knowledge around the business that you want to establish. This is what is most important.
having the necessary knowledge about the business is important but it is not the only thing that will make you to balance your school life and your business. it is important to make a schedule and follow it strictly.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
One thing about this situation is that if that is what is sustaining you and your studies,then you have to do a proper schedule,either you keep days for the business of barbique or you schedule school work and do them during the day and focus at night for your barbique business,but the sneakers business cna be reduced,depending on the one that gives more income and is less stressful.

One thing about this situation is that if that is what is sustaining you and your studies,then you have to do a proper schedule,either you keep days for the business of barbique or you schedule school work and do them during the day and focus at night for your barbique business,but the sneakers business cna be reduced,depending on the one that gives more income and is less stressful.
This is a very tricky scenario and most people find it difficult to cope with. I believe you can combine both successfully with the help of a well planned schedule

You first need to be perfect and have the knowledge about the business , then you need to schedule your school timetable so that it won't affect your business and schooling .

I really find it hard trying to balance between school and business. This is due t the fact that school takes so much time and it'll be difficult to leave it to focus on business.

To balance between school and business is not that easy for someone like me I will suggest that you use business aside while you are doing your educational work that is the most important thing .

If you work and forget your academy you may stand a chance to loss your grade.

Is not that easy but I try to do the online work tonight and focus on my studies during the day time and also I mostly spend little time during the day when there is no class and am free I try to do this online job too

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
This is one question that I seek an answer to till I found these few tips on how to get a better academic performance whiles working.
* Use your university resources to your advantage
* Create a schedule to manage your time effectively

You need to make a schedule for yourself every morning, you should add everything that you are going to do on that day because without a schedule it is difficult to handle it.

having the necessary knowledge about the business is important but it is not the only thing that will make you to balance your school life and your business. it is important to make a schedule and follow it strictly.

Knowledge is important and if you have the ability and knowledge to manage the employees, then you could also balance your school life and work life as well. This is because there are many students in here who are conducting business and they do a great job managing employees under them.

You will need someone to take care of your business while you be the manager , as long as you are in school . My little suggestion is to focus in school before even thinking of establishing business.

To balance between school and business is not that easy for someone like me I will suggest that you use business aside while you are doing your educational work that is the most important thing .

If you work and forget your academy you may stand a chance to loss your grade.
Both of them are very important. Sometimes a lot of people who are in school are using the business to generate money and pay for their school fees.

I am also a student and a business man so I will be advising you based on what worked for me. In other to balance your business and academics you most have to hire a sales boy or girl to help you when you in your business.

Actually it's not an easy task to handle two master s at the same time most especially such that needed alot of your time. planning sometime can really helped try to abide by your time schedule.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back