What's new

How did you learn crypto?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Almost all my friends and phone contact are part of the cryptocurrency movement. So there is no way I wasn't going to learn about it.
For me, it seems I'm the first in my circle to learn and invest in cryptocurrency. Most of them are not business minded though. I learnt a lot on Telegram and YouTube

Am currently still in the process of learning. I've learnt from videos on YouTube, dummy forex trading apps that helps me practice, various websites and also from my friends. Am yet to start though because I don't feel like I know enough to start.

Learning about crypto currency is about the simplest thing one can learn in this era of social media,there are so many crypto currency coaches on Twitter

There are different ways in which people come to know about cryptocurrency and it operation. some depends on others who are more intellectual than them while some depends on trial and ero which I am also one of them and am good at it investment.

I learnt crypto through; investing apps, YouTube videos, crypto traders and veterans and I also learnt it by self observation and critical thinking.

Concerning how did I learn about crypto currency. Well, I learnt about crypto currency from forums and I made watch of some videos that will also enhance my knowledge about it. After having some basic knowledge about it, I made some trial and so I can have some experience on it also
Same thing for me concerning learning how to trade cryptocurency,forum have been the major place for my learning,and also some research about any issue i have.And i have been on it since i learnt the basic.

Like true talk I learned Crypto from my junior brother he dedicated his time taught me almost everything about cryptocurrency and now I'm enjoying it so far.

I'm currently learning how to trade cryptocurrency from my brother who happens to be an excellent expert in the field. I'm just doing copy trading now with his signals.

I learned it from different people that lives around me so many times I'm seeing how people are investing online, it really pays to them so I decided one day to learn it out of 50% I learned 30%.

Lol! The Trial by error must have been in demo account. Or else a lot if money must have gone.
The very first time I heard about crypto currency was two years ago but I wasn't serious about it unlike this year that I'm walking towards knowing how to trade on a demo account.

Even with doing that with demo accounts, it's not a gurrantee that when you start trading with a live account it's going to a smooth process. It's very technical trading cryptocurrency or even Forex.

I think I first came across cryptocurrency around 2018-2019, then I didn't pay much attention to it. Perhaps if I had been heavily invested then, I would be reaping the rewards now. It is never too late to try though.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
Few years ago, I started hearing about bitcoin, I got interested and a friend taught me the basics for two weeks before I got bored and quit.
Today, I am still teaching myself by trial and error using the demo account.
I am not experienced.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
It will be nice if you get someone that can teach you crypto so that you can know what to do and you can learn on time and know the kind of mistake to avoid.

I have come to learn and discover the cryptocurrency so many years ago. I was in a social media platform where discussion are been said about cryptocurrency and that's where I started getting all the details

My knowledge in crypto, however little it may be is self taught, I was once told about bitcoin several years ago but didn't really understand not until someone sent me some tokens last year and since then, I have been coming across different information about crypto some which I made more research on and developed to where I am today.

Though i am not into any serious investment in crypto, but I started learning about crypto online by myself. I used ptc platforms to learn about most crypto coins by earning coins from them to send to my wallet and exchange to my country currency for withdrawal.

I heard about bitcoin in 2014. When I wanted to learn about bitcoin I came across terms like blockchain and cryptocurrency. However, until now I don't know what exactly is blockchain. I know cryptocurrencies are created when computer solves complex mathematical equation on blockchain, but I do not know much.
2014 was really early time to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The price was also very low and was a high time to buy large sum of bitcoin. I got introduced to bitcoin during 2017 when it reached $20k.

It will be nice if you get someone that can teach you crypto so that you can know what to do and you can learn on time and know the kind of mistake to avoid.
Have you heard about Im academy? It is a great place to learn about crypto currency and of cause crypto trading. They have professional personals that can coach and mentor you. You can check it out.

The act of trading cryptocurrencies is not something one can learn easily I learnt it on my own though I am still doing more research to become more efficient in the reading of cryptocurrency in today's world.

I learnt mine by joining forums and reading from threads, also made us of Google to make sure I was doing the right thing at all times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back