What's new

How did you learn crypto?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
A friend is someone that introduced me to crypto currency and the first cryptocurrency I had in my wallet as I could remember was Tron and I bought it at $5 . My
worst regret was selling it and a few months later the price increased by almost 100%.
I wasn't introduced to the cryptocurrency market by anyone but from posting forums where I was registered in. I too invested in Tron and doge coin as that's the coin I was able to buy as of then.

I wasn't introduced to the cryptocurrency market by anyone but from posting forums where I was registered in. I too invested in Tron and doge coin as that's the coin I was able to buy as of then.
Lolz, it's nice you were able to learn about cryptocurrency this way , but are you still holding on to those cryptocurrency you invested on during your first journey into the crypto space ?

Lolz, it's nice you were able to learn about cryptocurrency this way , but are you still holding on to those cryptocurrency you invested on during your first journey into the crypto space ?
My time in the cryptocurrency market have thought me about different coins and helped me develop strategies to earn better. There are coins I invested in the past that I wouldn't consider for investment today.

My time in the cryptocurrency market have thought me about different coins and helped me develop strategies to earn better. There are coins I invested in the past that I wouldn't consider for investment today.
Personally I also have experience of such. I do not want to invest in the meme token, they are not reliable cryptocurrency for long-term purpose investment. shitcoins is one of them and I have to avoid that one as plague. Lolz.

A friend is someone that introduced me to crypto currency and the first cryptocurrency I had in my wallet as I could remember was Tron and I bought it at $5 . My
worst regret was selling it and a few months later the price increased by almost 100%.
I understand that feeling , it can be quite as you were first starting up . The important thing is that you were learning and you have taken a bold step by investing your hard earned money.

Personally I also have experience of such. I do not want to invest in the meme token, they are not reliable cryptocurrency for long-term purpose investment. shitcoins is one of them and I have to avoid that one as plague. Lolz.
There's a friend of mine that would think differently as he believes that once in a while you should gamble on a shit coin to know if you will get lucky when the coin pumps.

I understand that feeling , it can be quite as you were first starting up . The important thing is that you were learning and you have taken a bold step by investing your hard earned money.
Yes , that is the best thing. I have learn something and I have understood a little of how cryptocurrency work. . It is something i will will always try to understand better. Lolz, it's not easy

Actually, almost everything I learned was with free resources on the Internet such as videos and blogs, also forums, I have also read books such as the bitcoin pattern among others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back