What's new

How did you learn crypto?

There are a lot of ways that you can use to learn about cryptocurrency online, if you are having interest I'll advise you to go to YouTube, you can learn about it online.

I learn about cryptocurrency from so many ways most especially on forums and through a lot of people I know that are dealing with cryptocurrency. That is how I've come to understand then I start Doing more research about it.

Cryptocurrency trading is not an easy thing to learn. I learned it myself, but I'm still researching more to read cryptocurrencies more efficiently in today's world.

There are a lot of ways that you can use to learn about cryptocurrency online, if you are having interest I'll advise you to go to YouTube, you can learn about it online.
Personally I am interested to learn how to trade cryptocurrency perfectly, if you have any idea I would love you to suggest the best YouTube channel for learning . This will be highly appreciated.

Personally I am interested to learn how to trade cryptocurrency perfectly, if you have any idea I would love you to suggest the best YouTube channel for learning . This will be highly appreciated.
We have a lot of YouTube channel that you can use to learn about cryptocurrency and forex, but most of the YouTubers nowadays are not giving out the good information we all need, we only have few of them that are doing the right thing.

I am still in the process of learning how to trade crypto though I can trade right away but there are some things I am still through a YouTube channel Link and a Media group in WhatsApp.

We have a lot of YouTube channel that you can use to learn about cryptocurrency and forex, but most of the YouTubers nowadays are not giving out the good information we all need, we only have few of them that are doing the right thing.
Exactly that is the challenge a lot of us are facing. So many youtube channels will not be able to give you all the information you need to be trading profitably. Trading comes with risk and as such we need to be able to have access to tangible informations that will really help us through

I first, really learnt about cryptocurrency here in Bizdustry. The inputs from so many people can be very valuable if one spends the time to read it up.

Here I've joined a few telegram channels that provide info to noobs (newbies), about how to hodl( hold on for dear life) , and avoiding FUD.
Telegram channel used to be very good but currently now we have a lot of scammers that parade on that platform and you need to be very careful when staying on telegram to safeguard yourself

We are in the psychozoic Era and the information and knowledge you seek is available and usually free. You can leverage on the internet and YouTube to learn.

Exactly that is the challenge a lot of us are facing. So many youtube channels will not be able to give you all the information you need to be trading profitably. Trading comes with risk and as such we need to be able to have access to tangible informations that will really help us through
That's true, we have a lot of YouTube channel that are not good,all they care about is the number of viewers they'll get, but someone in this forum as recommended a good chanel to me, I'm loving it already.

We are in the psychozoic Era and the information and knowledge you seek is available and usually free. You can leverage on the internet and YouTube to learn.

Yes, this is true. However, I think that many people would need to seek much information regarding technical aspects of cryptocurrencies and this means that they must seek knowledge through reliable sources and means.

That's true, we have a lot of YouTube channel that are not good,all they care about is the number of viewers they'll get, but someone in this forum as recommended a good chanel to me, I'm loving it already.
Oh, it's nice. At least any YouTube channel that is giving you all the things you need must be valued. So many YouTube channel outhere are not to be trusted with genuine information

The act of trading cryptocurrencies is not something one can learn easily I learnt it on my own though I am still doing more research to become more efficient in the reading of cryptocurrency in today's world.
One of the things about the art of cryptocurency and most of these online trading is that you can never learn enough,because there is always something new to learn each time in the market trade.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I discovered cryptocurrency through a recommendation from a friend, and I have never looked back to be fair. Although the business as a whole is volatile, once you obtain the knowledge and experience, you can earn revenue

I basically learnt about cryptocurrencies on YouTube and the internet generally.
There are alot of YouTube channels that systematically explains how cryptocurrencies operate.

I basically learnt about cryptocurrencies on YouTube and the internet generally.
There are alot of YouTube channels that systematically explains how cryptocurrencies operate.
I truly agree with, I as well came across a YouTube channel that help be gain understanding of how the market operates. YouTube can be very helpful in terms of learning.

Presently I have many people that are guiding me through. And I also learnt so many things about cryptocurrency using the internet. Telegram group has always been a greater help but I have to drop it since there is high rate of scammers.

A friend is someone that introduced me to crypto currency and the first cryptocurrency I had in my wallet as I could remember was Tron and I bought it at $5 . My
I would say that the idea was self taught and so I passed through lots of challenges at the beginning stag of my crypto journey. I will advise anyone to seek the services of a mentor.
worst regret was selling it and a few months later the price increased by almost 100%.

Binance academy it was the place where I learnt a lot about cryptocurrency. I am particularly happy about this forum because of the immense information that you are going to see they're not just about ordinary cryptocurrency but about financial market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back