What's new

How did you learn crypto?

I learnt about bitcoin through a seminar ,i attended some years ago and after then it has really been a wonderful experience for me because crypto currency have really shown that you could really make money online legitimately i think , so it was really a wonderful experience.

It is even much more easier that with the help of the internet we have been exposed to so many things that could help us positively. I came to understand about the existence of cryptocurrency through the internet.

I really learnt about cryptocurrencies, from different ways. I first learnt from a friend of mine, then later from post to pay forums before going in to YouTube to know more about what I have learnt.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I learned it by myself using internet, nowadays internet especially YouTube created many facilities for humanity, not only crypto but in every situation which I face problems I am trying to use YouTube.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I was informed about cryptocurrency and its earning potential by a mate back in 2017, but I was never briefed on how to go about the process of becoming a crypto trader or investor. I had to learn that myself

I learned it by myself using internet, nowadays internet especially YouTube created many facilities for humanity, not only crypto but in every situation which I face problems I am trying to use YouTube.

I discovered about bitcoin many years ago. However, I did not own one until a few years later when I discovered the actual potential of cryptocurrencies much later.

I discovered about bitcoin many years ago. However, I did not own one until a few years later when I discovered the actual potential of cryptocurrencies much later.
That is basically my own personal experience . Sometimes if you don't know the potential of what you have come across , you may not likely sees the need to join the moving train.

The inputs from so many people can be very valuable if one spends the time to read it up.

Here I've joined a few telegram channels that provide info to noobs

I can't say I learn crypto but I am learning crypto through a mentor in this platform. He said I should keep his name anonymous lol. Hoping to be a successful cryto trader by the end of the year

I have been learning through trial and error. Since the minimum you can buy cryptocurrency with on Binance is $10 I try to use about $11 to test whichever strategy I want to use to see if it will be profitable.

It helps a lot to do it yourself as you gain insight about what works and you learn to control your emotions too.

YouTube was predominantly the place where I learnt almost everything about cryptocurrency. There are some channels that contains basically everything you need.

I have been learning through trial and error. Since the minimum you can buy cryptocurrency with on Binance is $10 I try to use about $11 to test whichever strategy I want to use to see if it will be profitable.

It helps a lot to do it yourself as you gain insight about what works and you learn to control your emotions too.
Just to buy cryptocurrency from 1 $ all what you do is to click on convert from TRY or RUB to cryptocurrency and not for example LTC/RUB or TRY/LTC as they set higher amount of money. This is from personal experience.

Personally I learned about cryptocurrency from my friends and I know there are several platforms on the internet which can helped you know much about cryptocurrency too.

A majority of my knowledge from cryptocurrency came from Twitter from thread that people usually make and from there I was able to build my knowledge up to YouTube

Well I don't know much yet I am still a learning about it .But at least I know the basics. I got to watch some videos on cryptocurrency on stormgain. They were helpful. I used easy wallets for a start that are easier to maneuver. But at least I have past he threshold levels now

I think a lot of the people that I was following on social media were people who knew a lot of things about cryptocurrency and as such I just learnt from their normal interactions.

I learnt crypto through; investing apps, YouTube videos, crypto traders and veterans and I also learnt it by self observation and critical thinking.
There are various ways i personally learnt about cryptocurency,i learnt from forums and personal study from various sites and media,i also learnt from those who are good and active on the trading platform.

Internet is a great way to learn crypto you can wach yorube videos maybe some trainings and stuff like this but you need to be Very careful when doing it because many peaole like to lie and scam peaple for money

Okay, at least you're traveling in the cryptocurrency train. I would estimate my ability to handle transactions involving cryptocurrency at 60%. But when it comes to trading, I'll just say that I'm around 25%.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back