What's new

How did you learn crypto?

I got myself so many instructional materials. These materials helped me a lot to have a grasp of what cryptocurrency is all about and how it operates. Some many ideas, I got from the YouTube .

I really learnt about cryptocurrencies from friends who have already involve themselves in cryptocurrencies investment. So the do coach me and that was how I learnt.

A majority of my learning has come from social media materials from people who are just sharing their everyday experiences and I had the opportunity to grab.

I taught myself about crypto from knowing wallets, investing and trading took 10 years, although there were many losses but I considered it a learning fee. But since 2020 there have been many crypto communities helping beginners to learn crypto.

There are a lot of places I learnt about cryptocurrency. I used some bitcoin forum to learn about how to do cryptocurrency transactions and I also asked a lot of questions. I used to YouTube also to learn some certain things about cryptocurrency trading.

I learnt cryptocurrency from a friend and I was very lucky that he is an expert. He taught me some nitty gritty in crypto investment and I would also run to the YouTube to get additional knowledge, if I noticed that I needed to know some certain things in the cryptocurrency market.

I also got some of my idea about cryptocurrency from YouTube, YouTube has really help me directly when I first came into cryptocurrencies. Because all my basic information was gotten from YouTube.

The bulk of my knowledge in crypto stemmed from free knowledge gathered over the internet; social media platforms like Twitter, telegram, e.t.c helped connect with experts while I also did my research a lot.
I was also privileged to enjoy some free mentorship.

I have known about the use of crypto currency for a long time before the pandemic but i got to learn on how to invest , know the positive and the negative aspect of crypto through a friend .

learning about crypto currency was not easy for me as i had to put a lot of effort into it, i did various trial and errors and i lost some funds on the process but in all i am very grateful for the knowledge i got along the way.

Okay, at least you're on the moving train when it comes to Cryptocurrency. If its about doing transactions around Cryptocurrency, I'll say my ability is up to 60%. But with trading, I'll simply say I'm around 25%.

Well, I never learned about cryptocurrency trading from anyone. I merely studied the currency trading pattern and created my own cryptocurrency trading strategy.

Well, I never learned about cryptocurrency trading from anyone. I merely studied the currency trading pattern and created my own cryptocurrency trading strategy.
In that case there are so many things you have to learn concerning most cryptocurrencies. I love cryptocurrency no doubt but learning how to trade cryptocurrency is never an easy thing.

I came to know about the operation of cryptocurrency from a group of friends who were very good in the business thkugh I was not much educated about it not until I joined the bizdustry platform and I learned from people post on the platform.

In that case there are so many things you have to learn concerning most cryptocurrencies. I love cryptocurrency no doubt but learning how to trade cryptocurrency is never an easy thing.

I must admit that I have many things to learn about cryptocurrencies right now. I am a trader, but I am not a professional, full-time trader. I merely try to create better strategies.

I must admit that I have many things to learn about cryptocurrencies right now. I am a trader, but I am not a professional, full-time trader. I merely try to create better strategies.
Strategy for full-time traders all lies in technical analysis and that is what you have to dedicate your time to learn from experts to have a higher chance of predicting the market with high accuracy of success. Do you see yourself becoming a full-time trader in the future ?

I came to know about the operation of cryptocurrency from a group of friends who were very good in the business thkugh I was not much educated about it not until I joined the bizdustry platform and I learned from people post on the platform.
Bizdustry is the main website I have been using to have more understanding about different crypto currency of my choice. It is with the help of bizdustry that I came to understand about so many things I didn't know about cryptocurrency then

I learned and still learning Cryptocurriencies from Social media, especially Youtube and forums. we have many sections on Bizdustry regarding Crypto so you'll learn and benefit from members' experiences.

I learned and still learning Cryptocurriencies from Social media, especially Youtube and forums. we have many sections on Bizdustry regarding Crypto so you'll learn and benefit from members' experiences.

Well, social media could be a good tool to learn about cryptocurrency trading, but I learned about cryptocurrency trading by myself by analysing the price chart patterns of cryptocurrencies. I can help you with that. However, this does not necessarily always help you gain profits all the time.

For me when it comes to learning online, YouTube and my chrome browser are the best teacher, for YouTube if you find the right channel you have all the necessary information you need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back