What's new

How did you learn crypto?

I haven't really mastered it yet. I am still a novice here lol. But at least I know the basics. I got to watch some videos on cryptocurrency on stormgain. They were helpful. I used easy wallets for a start that are easier to maneuver. But at least I have past he threshold levels now

I don't really think he's asking if you have mastered cryptocurrency but how do you come to know about its existence and what they are all about and how to invest in it.

I learnt cryptocurrency through the help of a friend who was very kind and willing enough to go through the stress of putting me through and watching me grow in it

I first, really learnt about cryptocurrency here in Bizdustry. The inputs from so many people can be very valuable if one spends the time to read it up.

Here I've joined a few telegram channels that provide info to noobs (newbies), about how to hodl( hold on for dear life) , and avoiding FUD.
One of the ways i really get much insight about the cryptocurency trade is through this forum,bizdustry.The contributions from forum members helped me a lot,and that made me to do more research on the cryptocurency market and trading.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I learnt about crypto currency from a friend during the pandemic time ,and later on i started making researchs more how to improve on my crypto currency earnings by working in forum sites ,

Investing into crypto currency exchange Business isn't that hard and easy as well. I started investing in crypto currency exchange myself just because I only buy and hold without using technical analysis but had it been I need technical analysis I would have done some tutorial

Investing into crypto currency exchange Business isn't that hard and easy as well. I started investing in crypto currency exchange myself just because I only buy and hold without using technical analysis but had it been I need technical analysis I would have done some tutorial
It is easiest to just buy and hold and apart from Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum, doing this for other coins might be very risky, especially if you want to hold for long.

The internet is a good place to learn new stuff. I learnt crypto from surfing the web. At first,I felt I was waisting my time but later found out that crypto currencies are the next generation legal tenders and it has been exciting ever since.
You are right. I also learned about cryptocurrency through the internet. I watched video tutorial everything I need to learn about cryptocurrency. I also put video tutorial in my own language so that I can understand everything.

Yes I did the trial and error thing on Bitcoin when it first came out being the only cryptocurrency we knew back then. I also get some ideas on it from social discussion groups online too

It is a good and welcome idea to learn about crypto currency trading and investment before rushing into it. You need to at least have the basic knowledge of how it works before rushing into it. You don't just rush into crypto currency trading with any knowledge of the business

Almost all my friends and phone contact are part of the cryptocurrency movement. So there is no way I wasn't going to learn about it.

I learnt the bases of cryptocurrency on YouTube and I learnt the rest on internet and i am still learning because crypto ecosystem is very wide. I am currently studying the technical analysis in cryptocurrency space and I have written a thread on cryptocurrency chart on this platform.

My cryptocurrency experienced is gotten from your bizdustry. I picked interest cos everyone is speaking good about it since then I've invested into it.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I discovered cryptocurrency in the internet. I was searching for ways to earn money online through Google. I have learned in my searching that there are sites that are paying through PayPal and cryptocurrency.

A friend if mine taught me how to invest in crypto currency exchange Business. I'm not really that good in trading because of the fact that I really don't know how to read chart

The first time that I heard about crypto currency was in a blog that was told about a man that paid thousands of bitcoin for a meal. And what the coin would have been by then. The price then was not more than $300

Nobody taught me cryptocurrency. I am just fortunate to be among those that are in the game and our transactions and talks are about crypto. But I learned binary trading through a friend which opens my eyes to crypto

My efforts and my interest to learn is the key to discover new things; as you know, we have many platforms to learn (Youtube, Udemy courses, Edx, Coursera...), so personally, I read some blogs about them and that I created a wallet, invest some money to buy them and by the time I got experienced.

Most businesses and Investment including crypto trading must be learnt before being practiced. You can learn crypto trading by practicing also but at least one must have a basic knowledge about crypto before trying to invest otherwise he loses his money. They are online tutorials and crypto school app where you can have the basic knowledge on how crypto works full stop investing can also help you study the market since it is something that can be very dynamic.

The internet is a good place to learn new stuff. I learnt crypto from surfing the web. At first,I felt I was waisting my time but later found out that crypto currencies are the next generation legal tenders and it has been exciting ever since.

My cryptocurrency knowledge was learnt through reading of news , watching of videos and practicing some cryptocurrency trading. It has never been easy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back