What's new

How did you learn crypto?

I learned cryptocurrency by first engaging in the transaction with bitcoin before I started to understand they there are other cryptocurrency aside from the bitcoin called altecoins.

My first experience with cryptocurrency was when I got an offer from a cryptocurrency that just came up and it was called TBC then, they where offering to give us some free cryptocurrencies then and I got into it but later they were now asking for Bitcoin fees for them to release our wallet for us. So I got a feeling that they were actually scam, after that episode was when I learnt about bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

Concerning how did I learn about crypto currency. Well, I learnt about crypto currency from forums and I made watch of some videos that will also enhance my knowledge about it. After having some basic knowledge about it, I made some trial and so I can have some experience on it also

Learning about cryptocurrency is very good so that one can know more before going into it, but I heard about it through my brother but I don't know how to

Learning crypto is never easy. but to me i leant it through internet. i always make sure that i will do a lot of research about every coin in crypto. this help me to understand how trading and investment of crypto currencies coins are done.

I learned it thanks to money making forums such as Bizdustry for example, i also learned it from websites that pay through it because i had to deal with crypto

I learnt about cryptocurrency on a platform where the taught me how to trade and buy cryptocurrency. There are so many platform today when you can learn on trading cryptocurrency and how you can buy and sell however you have to make good verification and investigation because sometimes most of them are fake.

I didn't have any idea about cryptocurrency until I started working on bizdustry and that was when I was exposed to cryptocurrency mode of payment and that was when I started having an understanding of cryptocurrency ,ever since then my knowledge about cryptocurrencies widen because of a lot of other research i did about it.

Well I've heard about crypto for a while now but it's just until this year that ingot more familiar with it and working on bizdustry definitely had an impact because they were lots of informative threads

Up till this present moment, I've not found anyone to teach me cryptocurrency and little I know was as a result of my self discovery. Now with my little cryptocurrency knowledge, I can trade and perform some simple functions with my crypto wallet and exchanger.
Post automatically merged:

I heard about Cryptocurrency through my friend. But he never taught me how to create a wallet nor do crypto transactions. The remaining aspect was carried out by me, it is easier now for me around Cryptocurrency.
Actually I'm not that expert in cryptocurrency trading but I can say that the little that I know I learn it by myself. All I just did was to pick up a very reliable crypto exchanger like binance and study their platform closely until I understand what it's all about.

Last edited:
I learn about cryptocurrency few month ago from one of my friend who is a cryptocurrency trader, most of the things he posted is always about cryptocurrency and that is how I pick interest, I went into a deep message to understand what cryptocurrency is all about and that is when I discovered.

I learn about cryptocurrency from bizdustry because that is when I was first introduced into cryptocurrency when the mode of payment here is in cryptocurrency and that's when I started doing a research about how cryptocurrency work and I start gaining interest from there

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
I usually saw crypto as something beyond my reach, i felt i needed to have alot of money to buy or even invest in crypto. That was until i joined s site that pays for writing articles. They paid in bitcoin cash after that i started selling the bitcoin cash and buying other coins. That was when i realized it was easier than i thought. I can even invest with as low as $5

I have had some knowledge of cryptocurency from some friends and a crash briefings about the tradings,but i later learnt and read about it online and some books that talkes about it.I learnt a lot also from this forum-bizdustry.And my first cyrptocurency was gotten through this platform.

I have been an online freelancer for more than 5 years and I have learned about crypto coins in the forums. Right now I am seeing a proliferation of crypto users that I admit the popularity of the digital coins. However, I am still not convinced to buy coins for now because of the no basis of the price fluctuations.

Yeah exactly I gained most knowledge I have on crypto currencies online I read about it watching videos and attending friends learning seminars. It was ok .

I learn about crypto through magazines business and finance niches as well as online portals on crypto niche. Google is also a great source of knowledge for me

I always try my best to learn from different sources since I got to know about crypto by mistake (lol). I never thought about crypto currencies in my life. I'm using Google to do a lot of research.

I first, really learnt about cryptocurrency here in Bizdustry. The inputs from so many people can be very valuable if one spends the time to read it up.

Here I've joined a few telegram channels that provide info to noobs (newbies), about how to hodl( hold on for dear life) , and avoiding FUD.
I also have gained much of my awareness about the cryptocurency trading from ths forum and i have benefited a lot from contributions,and though i am not that vast in the trading,i concentrate more on saving and if i need to do something urgent,i sell some.

Forums like this one are helping me a lot to learn about trends and happenings In the crypto currency space. This is the most effective learning method I have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back