What's new

How did you learn crypto?

Deleted member 403

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?

The internet is a good place to learn new stuff. I learnt crypto from surfing the web. At first,I felt I was waisting my time but later found out that crypto currencies are the next generation legal tenders and it has been exciting ever since.

I first, really learnt about cryptocurrency here in Bizdustry. The inputs from so many people can be very valuable if one spends the time to read it up.

Here I've joined a few telegram channels that provide info to noobs (newbies), about how to hodl( hold on for dear life) , and avoiding FUD.

I haven't really mastered it yet. I am still a novice here lol. But at least I know the basics. I got to watch some videos on cryptocurrency on stormgain. They were helpful. I used easy wallets for a start that are easier to maneuver. But at least I have past he threshold levels now

The act of trading cryptocurrencies is not something one can learn easily I learnt it on my own though I am still doing more research to become more efficient in the reading of cryptocurrency in today's world.

Some top crypto books
The best crypto podcasts
Awesome cryptocurrency training courses
The best crypto forums to hang out in
The best cryptocurrency news websites
Read the bitcoin pro review
The biggest and best cryptocurrency documentaries
The top crypto YouTubers

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
Lol! The Trial by error must have been in demo account. Or else a lot if money must have gone.
The very first time I heard about crypto currency was two years ago but I wasn't serious about it unlike this year that I'm walking towards knowing how to trade on a demo account.

I heard about bitcoin in 2014. When I wanted to learn about bitcoin I came across terms like blockchain and cryptocurrency. However, until now I don't know what exactly is blockchain. I know cryptocurrencies are created when computer solves complex mathematical equation on blockchain, but I do not know much.

I learnt about bitcoin through a seminar ,i attended some years ago and after then it has really been a wonderful experience for me because crypto currency have really shown that you could really make money online legitimately i think , so it was really a wonderful experience

My journey into crypto fully started in 2020. I learnt it through a friend. I started with ripple until the method of buying it was banned in my country. Then I am fully experienced in it in the late 2020 through various posts on bizdustry.

Some years ago, a friend told me I could get double my investment online i was excited but couldn't seem to deposit on block chain then due to congestion, years later I see an advert detailing all about crypto and I remember so I asked around, got another wallet and started learning from there.

Well I was introduced to join the crypto world by a friend a good friend so I decided to go into it and see how it looks like, when I joined, actually he was the one teaching me everything about crypto, he introduced me to so many investment platform where I can invest some money in crypto currency and earn enough profit daily.

I learnt crypto though a trial and error process. What I do is that I tend to rely on earning methods such as these forums and then I take the earnings that I get and try to invest a portion of it and use a portion and save a portion. With what I invest I learn how the market works and try to understand the mechanism of trading.

Most of my friends tell me about crypto and also I have got much about this in the websites.and Ian very happy to knew that this is a very useful for us and for our nex generation because with this we get much frofit and about this if anyone wants to get knowledge they must search from online and get experiences.

My very first introduction to crypto currency was in the early days of bitcoin when it was still under a 100 dollars but unfortunately i never really understood what it was back then and cared less to invest in it only to realize its value a few years later and regretted my ignorance in the early days.

It started out with something that was by word of mouth. And then I started seeing it application and usage in our every day lives. That was when the need to know more came into being, so I jumped on YouTube and learnt as much as I could from their videos. I have taken it a step further by enrolling in a few online classes to build my knowledge o fundamentals

My learning of crypto was mostly trial and error from start and later started reading some texts and watching videos Video YouTube, I started with crypto in 2019, I bough btc and the rising made me glad while I learnt from the fall in prices, these made me understand how and when to buy and store crypto.

I heard about Cryptocurrency through my friend. But he never taught me how to create a wallet nor do crypto transactions. The remaining aspect was carried out by me, it is easier now for me around Cryptocurrency.

Learning Crypto is not easy for me so I am trying my level best to learn it from different platforms like I use YouTube to watch lectures and I also use social media to ask questions to clarify my doubts. Up till now I have learn almost 20% about cryptocurrency.

Learning Crypto is not easy for me so I am trying my level best to learn it from different platforms like I use YouTube to watch lectures and I also use social media to ask questions to clarify my doubts. Up till now I have learn almost 20% about cryptocurrency.
Okay, at least you're on the moving train when it comes to Cryptocurrency. If its about doing transactions around Cryptocurrency, I'll say my ability is up to 60%. But with trading, I'll simply say I'm around 25%.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back