What's new

How can online Investment be secure.

At present the internet is an open field like a country with no government. Let us wait for the time that a regulatory body will be installed so that there will be an authority. For example if Google will act as the regulatory body it can have a register of all websites that are willing to join the organization. All member sites have real identities of origin and the owners. That will probably stop the scams. Just like the olden days when there was no caller ID on landline phones, the prank calls stopped when their phone number would display on the phone that they called.

Before investing on any online platform, you should check thoroughly. It must be confirmed that where we are investing, it will definitely benefit us.Sometimes it happens that we can invest but we do not get the benefit. After a while, the investment is wasted for us.

resist the temptation to log into your financial accounts at the coffee shop. When the market closes up, you may be anxious to see just how well you investments have performed. To avoid having your credentials stolen over public wifi, however, wait until you get home or otherwise have access to a secure network

One has to be wary of online investments, there is no money back guarantee. If it goes it goes so the investor will have to do a due diligence on anything online he wants to possibly put his money down for.

Online business can be secure if you make good research before you invest. Investing online demands making of good research. People who operate and also establish online business should have have securities that protect costumers and also prevent scammers, before anyone goes into online business they should be well verified.

To solve the problem of securities should be from the programmer or the IT personnel handling the sites, they should put and improve their security protocols to avoid scam from flooding the platforms. I belive this can be done

People actually fall for cheap scams by exepcting a huge return on investment in the shortest possible time.
If it too good to be true, then it is not true.
There are tell tales of a scam investment and you are requires to do your due dilligence.
Goodluck

Online business or investment can be secure when sites owners work very hard to protect all the information provided by investors from the third party.

Site owners should make security in their various sites a priority. To me I can't invest my money when I discovered that my information is licked to third party.
Post automatically merged:

Online business or investment can be secure when sites owners work very hard to protect all the information provided by investors from the third party.

Site owners should make security in their various sites a priority. To me I can't invest my money when I discovered that my information is licked to third party.

There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, majority of them are hyips sites . I feel the reason this has been possible is because of lack of online security measures. Do you think there ways online Investment can be made safe and secure.?
There's no particular way to tell if a site is scam or legit but there are a few ways to go about it. First, research about it well on the internet. Then read more about their going concern. This will give you a tip of what the company is

it unfortunately can't, no money is yours in internet unless it's on your hands, but there are some measures to take in order to decrease the risk (and not eliminate it), some measures like withdrawing frequently, to your online wallet and local bank as well

it unfortunately can't, no money is yours in internet unless it's on your hands, but there are some measures to take in order to decrease the risk (and not eliminate it), some measures like withdrawing frequently, to your online wallet and local bank as well
You're right to an extent, we just have to continuously take the risk in Investing and holding money online. The more you stay active online the more you know about different ways people use to scam and also the legit businesses arround.

Invest on your own project and your investment will be secure. Investing on someone else project is risky. Investing in mining, forex or crypto is also risky. I this the best option is invest in your own business, for instance you can launch your own online store and control your business according to your rules.

Any investment platform that has no security it means that kind of investment platform should not be trusted that is the reason why an individual that wants to invest on any platform should make a serious research on that platform, Its very important for an individual to secure his or her investment account.

I think online investment is not very safe because there are a lot of scammer sites and many people invest without research. If you want to invest online, first visit this site Investigate if he is not a scammer then you can invest

There has not been a system put in place to check and it's very the number of scam are increasing daily, the best way is to avoid scam site totally, there are always indicators, the ROI are often too good to be true, though there are site that do review of investment site to know if it is genuine or not.

While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption.

There's some investment websites that is registered as a business in their countries. I think that helps because you get more security and the name of the founder/CEO is also stated in the investment websites. Those kind of investment looks really honest and they tend to last a lot longer.

Online investment can be made safe in two very crucial ways, on your part as an investor, you should be very careful with the type of investment that you invest on, making sure that they are not scammers, you can do this by researching the company on trusted sites like trust pilot.

Online business can be secure by providing good security and good work because many people has lost their investment due to scammer .as there are more scammers around us and they are spread everywhere.
If the policy's are strick and their is only working and real investors so this site can be secured.

You need to protect your investment through all the securities measures you can think of. The more there is security measurement. The more the online hackers are stepping more on their games. And we must be watchful of whom we share our details with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back