How can online Investment be secure.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, majority of them are hyips sites . I feel the reason this has been possible is because of lack of online security measures. Do you think there ways online Investment can be made safe and secure.?

That's if the investment platform can have a good security procedures. Alot of new wallet are taking security to be their number one priority

Presently, the bulk of the work goes to the investor to do his due diligence before investing. However, it would be good to have some security measures in place to censor all those sites springing up.

I think before you invest in any site you need to carry out proper research scam will always be present in stuffs like this no matter the level of security it’s the work of the investors to be awared of what he or she is doing

Not possible to secure your funds in investment site. You must know that in sign up process you accept to invest what can afford to lose.. It is pretty simple writeed,just nobody didnt read it.

An online platform is termed secured if members data which includes credit card and sensitive information about them is protected from third party or anyone else .

I think the best way for investors to avoid this kind of website or apps is by reading the website or app review before putting some substantial amount of money in it. Making money this days isn't easy so you've to be careful and know who you give your money for investment

There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, majority of them are hyips sites . I feel the reason this has been possible is because of lack of online security measures. Do you think there ways online Investment can be made safe and secure.?
For our online investment to be secured, we need to be security conscious and also more security features should be put on place

I think one way an online investment can be secured is by improving the security system of the online site atleast to a better percentage

I only thing scammers and scam site can only be minimized but not completely overrule because no matter the security technology there always a lopehole
Sure they can't be eliminated but they can be reduced through continuous security measures be in place with latest technology because recently some scammers are creating double web page to scam people.

It is not even possible to an extent to get hold of them but the best is avoid things that make you fall for them anytime because they are great psychologist.

That depends on the site u invest in that is why all sites owner give the safety of their sites the priorety

Ofcourse it is possible for scam to be reduced , especially in cryptocurrency companies . If all cryptocurrency companies can form a body whereby any suspected large transaction from one cryptocurrency company to another ,will be investigated before being allowed to exchange , there will be reduction to scam in cryptocurrency companies .
As for HYIP , it can't be scam free , that is why it is called high risk investment.

Your cybersecurity plan needs to comply with changing regulations, especially in areas that are impacted by new consumer privacy acts. Depending on the success of GDPR and CCPA, these widespread acts could become more prevalent, which means companies need to be prepared. Staying compliant not only helps the company avoid large fines, but it also signals to customers that your organization is aware of cybersecurity challenges and is working to protect their data and give power back to consumers

Invest your money in companies that you have all information that they are not scam but a successful business set up with proof of credit for their investors.

Secondly, don't get too greedy when it comes to how much of money you push into investment. This is best way to avoid getting into scammers because they offer deals that looks too good to be true.

Yes I think more safer measures should be in place ,also people need to work more on checking details surrounding these sites, offers that sound to good to be true are one the very many ways these scammering sites get people. Safer measures and regulations, offenders must be punished by the law.

Before investing in any website, you need to do proper research to know the good site you want invest in, because it very important for someone who wants to invest in any website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back