What's new

How can online Investment be secure.

There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, but what i think can secure online investments like crytocurrecy If all cryptocurrency companies can form a body whereby any suspected large transaction from one cryptocurrency company to another ,will be investigated before being allowed to do exchange.

Online investments are always risky. That is why you need to be sure of any investment platform before giving away your money.
Ask questions and only invest in platforms with 5 star reviews from a good number of people that have invested too.

because of the high level of online scanners, so many are afraid of online investments, but it can be secured, how? If their are strict privacy policies and the owners of those business sites needs to ensure the have active security measures. The investors should take time to read more about the platform before investing with them.

There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, majority of them are hyips sites . I feel the reason this has been possible is because of lack of online security measures. Do you think there ways online Investment can be made safe and secure.?
I think the first person to invest should check this app carefully to know if you are OK or it may be skimming, so you should invest very little in starting. Then find out what this app is like. There will be fraud on it. It will be known beforehand, so you should never invest too much on anyone.

To be sure you are investing on the right platform online, and not a scam site not hyip , do a thorough research and review of the platform. Be sure the authenticity of the website is verified before you invest into it

There are has been huge number of scam sites that has made people lost their money, majority of them are hyips sites . I feel the reason this has been possible is because of lack of online security measures. Do you think there ways online Investment can be made safe and secure.?
There are absolutely many sites that do scam with people and there people have lost money every day so the internet management team should make such websites Banned and should not allow to work should identified first and confirmed about doubtful websites.
Post automatically merged:

There are absolutely many sites that do scam with people and there people have lost money every day so the internet management team should make such websites Banned and should not allow to work should identified first and confirmed about doubtful websites.

Yes I think more safer measures should be in place ,also people need to work more on checking details surrounding these sites, offers that sound to good to be true are one the very many ways these scammering sites get people. Safer measures and regulations, offenders must be punished by the law.

It will be very difficult to trace online scammers because most of these people makes use of proxy servers to do so. It all hangs on the person who became too greedy to fall into their trap.

If you have no greedy in your eyes by trying to make millions with a penny, there is no way you are getting scammed.

Online investment is always full of risk, but if a person have much experience in online earning or trading than he can reduce the risk level to lost his money, but this level experience can be obtained by hard work for years.

Currently I have gained lots of experience as regards online Investments now. I think Crypto currencies and forex or stock investments are far better because they are reliable especially for stock and Crypto currencies investments can be controlled.

That's why you need to avoid some misleading online investment site. Not all are legit, too scamming ones are around, so you ought to make proper research before joining any income program.

Personally, I believe that the security of the platform can only be regulated by the owner, hiring online security sites. as do people who work in companies that cover offline security. To avoid falling into an unsafe site, you should evaluate and study their security policies before investing your money.

Online investment is always full of risk, but if a person have much experience in online earning or trading than he can reduce the risk level to lost his money, but this level experience can be obtained by hard work for years.

If you take Nigeria as a case study, you will find out that there are so many online investments that are flooding around but not 5% of all of them are legit. They are all set up in ponzi disguise and have lots of people get scammed within a short period of time.

There are still legit online investment schemes in the midst of the numerous scams.... my advice is that before you venture into any you should take your time to research thoroughly and study their pattern over the years... it will help you to know what exactly you are getting into

Insure” that portfolio.Seek return of capital.Don't stay fully invested. Sell even when you don't have something to buy.Stop losses.
Look at things from all angles.Use common sense.Diversify, diversify, diversify.

The only way to be secure with those hyop program is invest the money you can forgo. After that, invest in HYIP program that pay hourly and allow dialy withdrawal. This are the measure that you can follow to be safe and secure. Also you should not be greed in your investment.

The only way to be secure with those hyop program is invest the money you can forgo. After that, invest in HYIP program that pay hourly and allow dialy withdrawal. This are the measure that you can follow to be safe and secure. Also you should not be greed in your investment.

Please could you give me an example of a HYIP program that is legit one could easily invest in that pays in short time frame because most of the ones I have come across are not legit but scam schemes. Just like Ultimate cycler and so on.

Please could you give me an example of a HYIP program that is legit one could easily invest in that pays in short time frame because most of the ones I have come across are not legit but scam schemes. Just like Ultimate cycler and so on.
Hi Hitman,

I am sorry I can recommend a particular HYIP scheme for you. But I show some monitors you can follow, and used their strategies to guide you. Here are they

1. HiypMonitor: This curated all the hipy programs on their sites and monitor how they pay.

2. Uhyip: This is also a monitor but they also invest in most of the HYIP programs, on this site you can see how the much the admin and members of the site are making daily.

More tips I can give is that, do not invest in HYIP programs that is more than two weeks old. Join Bitcoin talk.org to follow the trend. Lastly, invest wisely. I hope this helps

Best Regards

Securing an online investment requires every investors to investigate the company/platform handling the investment program before investing your capital. I love reading much about a company before investing, then I do some research about the company either online or physical research. If the company pass my tests, then I will invest my money. Then, to secure such investment, an agreement must be met by the two parties involved.

Hi Hitman,

I am sorry I can recommend a particular HYIP scheme for you. But I show some monitors you can follow, and used their strategies to guide you. Here are they

1. HiypMonitor: This curated all the hipy programs on their sites and monitor how they pay.

2. Uhyip: This is also a monitor but they also invest in most of the HYIP programs, on this site you can see how the much the admin and members of the site are making daily.

More tips I can give is that, do not invest in HYIP programs that is more than two weeks old. Join Bitcoin talk.org to follow the trend. Lastly, invest wisely. I hope this helps

Best Regards

Thanks for your points on this, I'm definitely going to see what works well for me in both short and long term. On what you mentioned above on never joining anyone that's more than two weeks old, that's very spot on because I could recall vividly some years ago when one scheme would pop up and all of sudden within one or two weeks, it's off and so does people's money go up in smoke.

You are right, i make sure i do not partake in any hyip or ponzi. I try not to pay any registration fee to sign up for any site, I also make sure to check reviews of such program before putting in my time because i always prefer to partake in more than one online activity, also i stay away from betting and mining sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back