What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

You can ask from people who are also doing the same business that you are interested in doing, they'll be able to guide you properly on all the material that you will need.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
Is a very simple thing, get a moulding machine worth some few workers, look for a good location where houses are yet to be built and yet to dominate like urban but developing... then start moulding...

Get a better location first where there is little or no competition. With the rate at which the sales of blocks are increasing, it is a good business to do. The cost of the machine and other equipment too must be met.

You can start by purchasing the needed machines and also buying or renting a wide space of land in a busy environment.
I think the best way for you to run a block moulding industry in buy second hand side a good amount of capital for you to purchase all these machines that are needed for the smooth running of the business and then employ in good hands that will manage the business for you very well if you do not have the knowledge of it as you do not obviously have because of this topic that you are created.

For you to manage and run a block industry successfully, you will have to undergo some form of training to acquire the necessary knowledge needed to run and manage the business successfully.

There’re certain steps you need to follow in order to start a block industry. First you need to acquire a place. Secondly you need to get a mould and a mixer machine. A good mixer machine wouldn’t cost you more than $2000 and moulds wouldn’t cost you more than $500. This equipments can be easily acquired from the inventory stores. Lastly you need to acquire a delivery truck
If you want to start up a block industry first of all you get a good location that has enough land mass and also check on the proximity of your raw materials and also your market for sale.

You can start a block industry if you have researched well and think it pays well in your area. Be very good at it too
Before you start up a block manufacturing industry, you must make sure you have enough funds for it and then you should know get the necessary knowledge for the business from those that are already into the business before you can set it up.

It depends on the capacity you want that will determine the equipment you would need on the creation of the industry , because you could by little equipment like moulder and other technologies for a small industry you want to make

I think you should Enquire from people who are already in the business. They might be your potential competitions but they should be willing to help.

For you to run a block industry, you might need to get real information from people who are already established in the business but first make sure you have a large barren land in a very good location.

For you to run a block industry, you might need to get real information from people who are already established in the business but first make sure you have a large barren land in a very good location.
Do you really think this type of business is necessary for us to ask people around ? because it is just a simple thing that will require a machine and sand together with the necessary labour Force to get started.

What is really needed in the block business is getting the machine that produces the block I mean,it mix materials and get materials needed,then get labourers that will be faithful

Strength knowledge and advise are the key things you need to manage a business you need to ensure that your quality isn't bad and to do that you need knowledge of the craft and then you need to be able to complete the work to earn profits and that's why you have to have strength then the next thing you need to have is advise so that you know why and what your doing

First of all a good location will be the first thing you have to get when you are thinking of going into any business as a whole, then from there you can get all the required machine .some of them are expensive while others are not.

Yeah this is indeed a good endeavor of done right, after gathering the necessary knowledge prior, the location it would be located would also be important, and the issue of capital too

I think you can go about this with two ways, either you ask around for the price it where you can get one or you go online to check the price and see whether you can ship the machine into Nigeria.

In order to manage a block business, you must be skilled in the business. That is to say you must enroll in training on that and be skilled to invest in such business.

In order to manage a block business, you must be skilled in the business. That is to say you must enroll in training on that and be skilled to invest in such business.
This does not need a long time of learning process you can actually do this if you understand how to operate the machine that will be used for the blocking,then it is possible that you can start the business right away.

This is good. But you'll need money to start every business. Get a piece of land, bring in only the best quality of sands and cement buy tool and employ laborer. Advertise

I think you should Enquire from people who are already in the business. They might be your potential competitions but they should be willing to help.
That's true, in most cases if you know the person might not be willing to help out if they know you plan on starting the business, you can get information form them without letting them know you plan on going into the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back