What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

Well like any other businesses it is actually not easy but as a good business owner you should always come up with strategies and also try to attend business seminars

Block industry needs good location and size of the land at least get a land of 100 by 100 in size the block industry should be sited near road side, when God start blessing your business you have to be mobile with your product

The first step is to get a mentor who would acquaint you with the business. Also, you should have the needed capital for a physical site, mixer machinery and for the equipment, you would purchase it from an inventory store.
Get to know someone who is into the same business and make enquiries.
There are stores in the country that sells such equipment at an affordable rate, conduct a market survey.

You must first analyse the cost of the machine and you must also analyze if this kind of business is in high demand. If there is a lots of construction going on in your country, then this kind of business could be ideal for you.

When acquiring a land for the block industry to take place I think a location close to a building construction site will increase your earnings, and also availability of water to the site should also be considered seriously.

You must first analyse the cost of the machine and you must also analyze if this kind of business is in high demand. If there is a lots of construction going on in your country, then this kind of business could be ideal for you.
He has to first determine the type of machine he is using for the blocking, using people for the block moulding business can create employment to some people , using machine may not really create employment ,there are some people who are ready to do it in place of the machine.

He has to first determine the type of machine he is using for the blocking, using people for the block moulding business can create employment to some people , using machine may not really create employment ,there are some people who are ready to do it in place of the machine.

Yes, you are right. However, block molding machines could be quite expensive and it might be wise to hire cheap labor so that they could work and produce a good amount of bricks. This might create some employment opportunities. However, I am not sure if block molding machines would be able to generate more blocks as machines are usually faster than humans at producing goods. I have never used such machines. have you ever seen such machines before?

Yes, you are right. However, block molding machines could be quite expensive and it might be wise to hire cheap labor so that they could work and produce a good amount of bricks. This might create some employment opportunities. However, I am not sure if block molding machines would be able to generate more blocks as machines are usually faster than humans at producing goods. I have never used such machines. have you ever seen such machines before?
Obviously you cannot compare a machine with human , the machine alone can be able to produce 3 bricks per minute, and can work for the whole day and you can imagine how many it can do in a day, the machine is needed if the location you are doing this business is profitable and the bricks is on high demand.

Well like any other businesses it is actually not easy but as a good business owner you should always come up with strategies and also try to attend business seminars
That's true, and I believe that when one tries to bring out a new business strategies, his business will definitely explore without encouraging any sort of obstacle.

I believe that starting a business of block industry is a nice idea, with that one can earn passive income, but all one has to in order get the best equipments contacting someone who Is into that form of business to guide you on how to get the best tools.

Block industries business is very lucrative, most lands and estate agents all own one or more block industries,just get a small piece of land and get the engines for the block production, then employ labourer to work there.
Block industries business is very lucrative, most lands and estate agents all own one or more block industries,just get a small piece of land and get the engines for the block production, then employ labourer to work there

Last edited:
Obviously you cannot compare a machine with human , the machine alone can be able to produce 3 bricks per minute, and can work for the whole day and you can imagine how many it can do in a day, the machine is needed if the location you are doing this business is profitable and the bricks is on high demand.

I think humans labor could be cheap and many employers who cannot afford a machine could still hire humans to do the job. Many employers prefer labor and they hire them on daily wages instead of purchasing machines worth thousands of dollars.

You can manage to run a block industry when you locate your industry very close to new site and try to advertise your block industrial throughout the area for those that are building new houses.

I think humans labor could be cheap and many employers who cannot afford a machine could still hire humans to do the job. Many employers prefer labor and they hire them on daily wages instead of purchasing machines worth thousands of dollars.
I don't really think humans labour are cheaper but if you're using machine you still need the service of at least three men or 4 because they have to take the molded bricks out from the moulding machine, even with this machine was made to be much more cheaper and faster.

I don't really think humans labour are cheaper but if you're using machine you still need the service of at least three men or 4 because they have to take the molded bricks out from the moulding machine, even with this machine was made to be much more cheaper and faster.

I think it entirely depends on the size and weight of the blocks. If the blocks are small and light in weight, then blocks could be molded by labor at lower rates. All the labor has to do is prepare blocks by placing the material in hollow sockets to form bricks.

I get your point. You must however hire the services of manual labor in addition to having the molding machine available. This will help the blocks to be moulded at a faster rate.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
This, to a great extent, would depend on how much you have as your capital in mind for the business as this is one that consumes a lot of money, especially here in Nigeria.

I would suggest you look online for the best equipment to help with your industry, you can also ask around to know more about the business and how to run it properly.

I think it entirely depends on the size and weight of the blocks. If the blocks are small and light in weight, then blocks could be molded by labor at lower rates. All the labor has to do is prepare blocks by placing the material in hollow sockets to form bricks.
Normally four people are always needed, because when the other people are taking in out the molded brickes the other two has to insert in their board, well this is mainly for companies who are interested to carry out a large production of bricks

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
First of all you should have enough amount of money to buy machines and equipments of industry. Then you should visit good block industries of your country to have an experience. And that you can open block industry.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back