What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
Yeah it's a nice idea which should be implemented by you as soon as possible, but first of all make research of your surroundings that what quality your compatitors are producing and which plan do you need to attract more customers towards you. If there is high competition, then try to research about ash bricks. It's a new construction product which people wants to buy now a days.

First of all you need to check whether there is a market for blocks or not. Secondly, you need to check whether there are any other block industry in your areas or not. If you get favourable answers then only you can attempt to set block industry.

It is very easy to manage a block business but you have to have good marketing from your business because there are so many competitors in the business, so your brand has to be known for you to be popular.

Starting a block industry business is a nice venture but you need to site it close to an area with much building projects. This will help you get good patronage so you can have a fast turn over. You should employ good and competent bricklayers and a staff that will record stocks and finances. Also get your cement and sand from cheap sources.

Block industry can be very lucrative, especially if you are in the urban area where people build houses everyday. First of all you need a capital to start, then you make your own research after then, you look for workers. With proper planning, block Industry business will definitely enrich you.

Acquire Land. You can start a block industry by renting, leasing, or purchasing land in a new or developing site. ...
Water System. For a block making industry, you need water supply and more of it. ...
Equipment. ...
Human Resource. ...
Sand And Cement. ...
Make Blocks.

This business is best situated in a new site where structures are springing up on a daily basis. To run it successfully, get first grade machines that you can use for long. Use adequate materials to make your products strong and that will gain you recognition and more patronage.

Block industry business is an increasingly viable and lucrative business especially with new inventions like interlocking, and different kinds of block designs in vogue today. It is a business that thrives in urban as well as in the rural areas.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
First of all, do you have an experience in this industry?
Do you plan to run the business yourself or you want to use a 3rd party?

How do you plan to source for materials?
Do you know the best sources of sand and cement at the best market price?

These rhetorical questions will help you put things in the right perspective.

Then do not settle for machine moulded blocks alone, ensure you plan for hand mould too.

I tell you from experience, you will see customers who prefer hand made to machine made.

Block Industry Business Plans or Project is a free article for Block Industry starters. As a matter of facts, its a prerequisite business loan, grant or investment guide. In like manner, Block Industry is a lucrative business to invest in. There is need to engage us to write you a Winning Business Plans

Acquire Land. You can start a block industry by renting, leasing, or purchasing land in a new or developing site. ...
Water System. For a block making industry, you need water supply and more of it. ...
Equipment. ...
Human Resource. ...
Sand And Cement. ...
Make Blocks.

Are you actually in the building industry? Have you witnessed and practically moulded a block before? Do you know what a Manson is? There a lot moving parts in the block industry you need to practically get yourself aquatinted with before delving in

block industry is another business that is very lucrative.The first thing you need to do is your research, look for someone that's been doing it and verify y the equipment and the price and everything you need to go into before doing it. Also I will advise you cite your industry in an area where development is ongoing and these people will be force to buy from you due to closeness

You've to put away an enormous cash for land and the production machine purpose,if you as of now have land at that point it's excellent.

Besides you've to guarantee that you will get an inventory of debris routinely.

You've to discover administrator to run the machine

4. You need neighborhood works to work.

5. You've to make a decent organization for supply reason

If you want to start a block (brick) industry, the first thing to consider is nearness to raw materials and capital. After that you need to consider whether you want to rent a land or buy it. It is most advisable to buy a land because the machines you will be working with will be mounted on the ground.

This is only profitable in a location that is industrial ice or a location that people are constantly building houses because this is where you get people to buy blocks from you but you should never do this in a location that will take long time for development to take place

Block industries business is very lucrative, most lands and estate agents all own one or more block industries,just get a small piece of land and get the engines for the block production, then employ labourer to work there

People are constructing houses every day for new apartments, churches, mosques, shopping malls, offices, etc. and that's why the market for blocks is now stronger, but with less buyers, making it one of the profitable industries in Nigeria. A whooping sum of money can be needed to start a block industry, often amounting to millions depending on the quality you want the company to look like.

Block industry business is an increasingly viable and lucrative business especially with new inventions like interlocking, and different kinds of block designs in vogue today. It is a business that thrives in urban as well as in the rural areas.

The block industry business satisfies the block needs of builders. Also, it saves builders the stress of having to buy sands, water, cement, and employing labour to mould blocks.

I believe before you can be able to manage and run a business, you must have some experience in that business and also to manage a block business, you have to locate your store in a place where you can easily get sharp sand, cement and water

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back