What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

Block industries business is very lucrative, most lands and estate agents all own one or more block industries,just get a small piece of land and get the engines for the block production, then employ labourer to work there
One thing about these type of business is that if you come up with quality blocks that will be of good standard,then you will be sure of getting a number of patronage,You would need a good site to do this business.

Look for good site especially developing towns where blocks are needed in large quantity. Ensure your space is not prone to flooding to avoid destroying your blocks when rains heavily. And to make more profit you need delivery truck.

The first step is to get a mentor who would acquaint you with the business. Also, you should have the needed capital for a physical site, mixer machinery and for the equipment, you would purchase it from an inventory store.

The first step is to get a mentor who would acquaint you with the business. Also, you should have the needed capital for a physical site, mixer machinery and for the equipment, you would purchase it from an inventory store.
Do you really think that a mentor is really necessary here, the best is for him to raise the capital that will be needed to buy all the tools, a mixer may not really be necessary for a start but blocks producing machine may be necessary.

With the rising love for venturing into the real estate business building construction like block industry will be a very lucrative business. It will be wise if you are going to create it urban suburbs.

I was once advised to venture into this business by my elder brother who sees more opportunities and profit in this business. No doubt that Nigeria is still a developing country and more houses, canal, public toilets, offices and others are built daily.

Most of our houses are build with blocks. That's lucrative business,you can start this business by buying the necessary machines needed for moulding the blocks.

Starting a block business or company is a good business idea. You will need to site the location near developing areas where buildings are being constructed. You will also need to hire enough manpower and buy enough equipments and machines to make the work easier and faster.

I was once advised to venture into this business by my elder brother who sees more opportunities and profit in this business. No doubt that Nigeria is still a developing country and more houses, canal, public toilets, offices and others are built daily.
In my location alone there are more than ten structures going on right now, and more would come up later on. What stopped you from trying out the business though? Or have you started it?

Block making is capital intensive with start-up capital running into millions depending on the scale you want to start and the resources you have in place. The cost of securing land in a good location can be on the high side. Besides, you will need to get raw materials, sink a borehole, get block making equipment,

Block industries business is very lucrative, most lands and estate agents all own one or more block industries,just get a small piece of land and get the engines for the block production, then employ labourer to work there
Post automatically merged:

The block industry is a lucrative business, but you must ensure that your site is close to a new site where blocks will be required. You must also understand that you must first obtain a site, then purchase the necessary machinery, and finally meet with real estate agents and workers to become their supplier.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
It's a nice business idea.
I think it's best to ask those of the same business line about where and how they got their equipment. Information from three to four sources can guide you on getting the best equipment.

In running a block industry in a modern way you need to get a mixer machine this can be fabricated locally,to replace the manual mixing,dig a well or bore hole for constant source of water,get a pumping machine to spray and wet the blocks,get a delivery vehicle to supply the blocks to customers and also get a tipping truck to get sand needed.

Block industry is one that is only good for people who can spend so much as it is not easy to start up and maintain it due to the fact that so many factors need to be put in place.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
Search online for possible places you can get the best machines.
You might not even to target outside the country.
It may be possible to get the best equipment here.

This kind of job would require an experience first. Go and work for a person maybe for 1 year, after that, you'll know what best to do

You can start a block industry if you have researched well and think it pays well in your area. Be very good at it too
It might not be wise to start a blocks factory in an area that is already populated with so many buildings. Instead go for less developed areas when setting up the location for the business.

This is a nice business idea in a suitable location, i believe you will needs a machine that can mould the blocks, since is an industry it is not the best to do it without a machine, it can have a dangerous side effects.

I think the first thing for you is to get a vibrating machine - vibrated blocks are usually more stronger than those that aren't.
Another thing is to have your workers who'll help in moulding the blocks daily. I'll advise you make sure your enterprise is close to the road somewhat so people can also see what you do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back