What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

For you to be able to run a block industry successfully , you must first learn about it or have a good insight on how it been run, then get a good location most especially closer to new sites where people are buying land and building houses,
When acquiring a land for the block industry to take place I think a location close to a building construction site will increase your earnings, and also availability of water to the site should also be considered seriously.

You must first of all have the required capital needed to start of this business. You can sit down with someone of the same business like you to write down the needed capital and every other thing. That is where you have to start from.

You must first of all have the required capital needed to start of this business. You can sit down with someone of the same business like you to write down the needed capital and every other thing. That is where you have to start from.
Running a block industry is a good and lucrative business most especially if you are in a good location for the business , and secondly you need a good capital to start the business.

Running a block industry is a good and lucrative business most especially if you are in a good location for the business , and secondly you need a good capital to start the business.
I have seen some people who are operating this business here , but some of them will always hire people to mould the blocks while others prefer to buy the moulding machine , I don't know which of them could be more economical.

I have seen some people who are operating this business here , but some of them will always hire people to mould the blocks while others prefer to buy the moulding machine , I don't know which of them could be more economical.
You are right , we have different aspect of block business , the best and the most economical ones is the ones that can be run with machines , and it reduces the Labour force , but the company that hires people to mould dont have money to buy machine .

You don't need much to start a block industry business. Just get yourself a site where you'll mould the blocks. And employ moulders, any number of workers that will mould the blocks for you. Open a bolehole water, and get the trampoline invade rain falls.

I guess that block industry thrives more in places where a lots of construction is going on. There are certain countries where you can make money by selling blocks more.

The first step is to get a mentor who would acquaint you with the business. Also, you should have the needed capital for a physical site, mixer machinery and for the equipment, you would purchase it from an inventory store.
True,there is nothing better than having someone in the sector or business you intend to go into that knows the detailes of the business,so that one can properlly learn the tecnique in the business,and aviod mistakes.

True,there is nothing better than having someone in the sector or business you intend to go into that knows the detailes of the business,so that one can properlly learn the tecnique in the business,and aviod mistakes.
A block industry must be sited in a good location, preferably close to building or industrial sites. This is where you are likely to get high demand for your products by people there.

If you want to start something like this, I would advise that you actually invest in books on the topic. A lot of information online that is free is very hit or miss and you don't want to make poor investments.

A block industry must be sited in a good location, preferably close to building or industrial sites. This is where you are likely to get high demand for your products by people there.
That is actually a good strategy to consider, because one need to be close to where his services would be needed,and positioning is very important here, someone shared with us in an event I attended how the government contacted his block industry to supply blocks for a residential estate close to where he operates.

Such kind of business runs where there is a lots of labour and construction work. If you are the owner of a business, then you may need to hire labour who make blocks for you.

In order to be able to manage and run a succesful block industry business , you need to know everything about the business , have a good location and also advertise your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back