What's new

How can I manage and run a block industry

To run a block doesn't need much experience but you still need to know how it is run, and the best way to know that is to visit a block industry and speak with the manager, after that you will have the idea of what to do and the machines yo buy.

Block industry business is a very good business but you have to get a plot of land and the block making machine. Also have some money for sand and cement and money for salaries of a worker or two. Then have contacts of many real estate agents or real estate investors and bricklayers for quick sales.

Running a block industry is a lucrative businesss, you just have to choose your spot, get your machine and equipment and tools and employ your manpower and get the business running. People build houses everyday and they will need someone to supply blocks, apart from building houses, blocks can be used for other purposes so yes it is a lucrative business.

Block industry is another amazing business that is said to be lucrative based on the interest of people towards building or construction of any thing that require bricks, this could only be ascertain when you are in that location where people crave for the need of bricks, although people tend to gain more interest on block if only the quality is of a liable one.

Block industry is among the business that grow farster.
The buck industry are very important the society. They can improve the youth to have something doing.
If you want to develop your block industry isby trying to colerbrat with some engineer that can be giving you contract.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
I think remember block industry are always in season always. Every new day we see and hear about different construction happening. And what is the fundamental, crucial element of building? Of course we know it is block. Hence, it is a wise idea to think of engaging in such business.
Where there is no block, it is impossible for a house to be well structured, no matter how expertise the builder are.
Be ready also to cover for the losses upfront. Since, you made mention of using machine to produce yours, it might interest you to know that machine has little problem.

I plan to start and manage a block industry in creative way with moulded machine. How can I go about getting the best equipment for this Business
if you want to manage a blocked industry then it is a big challenge for you and i think it is very difficult challenge for you also give time on it to make it well and reopen this industry.

You can run a block industry well if you learn the models well. Block industry business is a very lucrative business. Most people are getting a house of their own. And there are some that are into the real estate which means the demand for blocks keeps increasing day by day and there is already a market available for it already
Post automatically merged:

You can run a block industry well if you learn the models well. Block industry business is a very lucrative business. Most people are getting a house of their own. And there are some that are into the real estate which means the demand for blocks keeps increasing day by day and there is already a market available for it already

First of all, you are starting a block firm not a block industry as industry is a group of firms. now back to your question, you can run a block industry by first learning about it after which you will get all the necessary block making equipment and start the business.

Block industry is one of such ventures and profitable as a business. Such a small scale block industry can be making as much as N10,000 in daily profit if you are able to develop a ready market.

you can search for good and quality moulding machine for your block industry from Alibaba or AliExpress. Things are very cheap there and the cost of getting them to your country might be very cheap too. the machine you are going to buy over there are capable of building strong blocks that can stand the test of time.

Block industry is business that is very lucrative but u need to undergo training from the expert to be able to get the rudiments of the work. I undergo training by mould block myself through rigorous effort in order to acclimatise with step in taken to mould block. U need to ppl that ate conversant with moulding to ur staff so that if u are not their the will do job as u are present. To excel in the business u need means of transportation and it can attract u to get work.

I will advise you to go and do apprentisim under someone that's in the business of block making or better off, go and for two weeks labourers work in a block industry. You will have the practical knowledge on how the business works.

The best thing you can do is to get the appropriate land and the necessary tools for the venture, which must be of quality so that the results are as expected by you. Have a good publication to make your product known, the marketing must be done on and offline.

Where you plan to site your business matters If you plan to make something out of it. Then you need the needed machines too. Unless you don't want to start in a large scale you can still made do with the crude or manual skill

To start a block industry, you need a location preferably in a developing area as new people would be your target market, after getting the land you will need a block machine sand and cement and employ labor to help with carriage etc

One if the most profitable businesses this days is the business or real estate building material and one of them is blocks. A lot of people prefer to buy already made strong blocks or at least contact a constructor so if you are good at what you do then you can very well bag a few.

To run a block production business is very easy. If you have a knowledge about the business and also have the capital to start then get a location and make ready other things like water

Location is not important when it comes to running a block industry because if you are in the rural area you won't to get any patronage and that's bad for business.

As a beginner, you should also consider your own pocket. Now you can make research online on the required and basic machines or tools needed for the business. As a beginner you don't have to go all out yet. Start from where you can, and learn how the business works.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back