What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

My suggestion on this is that you as an employee of an abusive boss since you are aware of the nature of the of your boss you just have to be timing when doing your job and always get to work as early as possible and moreover avoid staying close to the boss. That doesn't mean that the boss will not still misbehave but by doing the above I thing you can reduce the abusive tendency to the nearest minimum.
Post automatically merged:

My suggestion on this is that you as an employee of an abusive boss since you are aware of the nature of the of your boss you just have to be timing when doing your job and always get to work as early as possible and moreover avoid staying close to the boss. That doesn't mean that the boss will not still misbehave but by doing the above I thing you can reduce the abusive tendency to the nearest minimum.

That is a though situation, the employee just have to handle it with caution, they can talk to a person that is close to the employer to talk to him or her without making it seem as though the employee complained directly, the government should put a system in place to check this.

The employee has no other choice but to ignore that. He needs to be patient till he finds a better job opportunity or start his own business or company..he can't decide that he wants to retaliate because that will be very wrong and two wrongs doesn't make a right.
I don't think that it is advisable to just ignore it and go on as if nothing has happened. In a way this sort of behaviour is enabling the employer to continue along the way that have been acting in the past. In order to ensure that this stops it is important it is reported to the appropriate authorities within the company.

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
There is a reason the employer is being abusive try to do whatever he says to the best of your ability and avoid problems with him or her. In the end he is still your boss and you receive your paycheck from him

Some employers can be really evil and mean they can go a long way to frustrate the life of their employees. One thing I'll say is that if you have such employer you should be careful and be of good cheer, if you can't handle it any longer you quit and start another work for your own peace of mind.

Most bosses are not abusive, they are just strict and won't condone laziness, they want their workers to give their best at whatever they do. The employee should be diligent in his business and be punctual. If the abuse is persistent he should quit the job. Otherwise, you need to do is to study him carefully and make sure you know how to handle him.

Each of us has a different temperament. There are some who are courageous. Others are weak. After all, we cannot say that all people have the same feelings and thoughts. There is a difference, not only in appearance and status in life but also in belief and thought. There are many trials that can visit our lives so we must be prepared. We must know or have the ability to overcome it or face it. Yes, courage is not taken lightly. But if we train ourselves, little by little we will have it too. Therefore, train yourself and keep in mind that you must have courage. Courage to face and overcome every problem. And despite the challenges you face, keep being positive.

Just do your job right and avoid misunderstanding especially to your co-employees. Im pretty sure once you’ve done a great performance in your work, Your employer will be impressed and you will be rewarded.

I don't think such a position should be worth keeping in the first place. A person being abused in the workplace should not waste time before reporting to proper authorities so that action can be taken. I believe the problem could be solved in a very civil way.

Workplace abuse is very bad. But there is a limit to how much abuse one can take. An employee can sue his employer to court as long there are laws in the country to protect workers. The employee could also leave if he cannot tolerate the abuse.

If you do your job with dedication and hard work, no one will abuse you.Encourage criticism if you make a mistake.In the private sector, if you have a problem with the boss, you have to be careful because you will lose your job. However, this is not the case in government institutions.You can report if the boss misbehaves with you. Institutions give you rights

I have work as a Restaurant Manager in my previous year I think I know how to handle such situation if I were the employe I think as long as they are paying right and all the benefits is given. I will just hold on to my horses. But if the case is they try to down my morale well it's the time to fire back. Let the legal department do their job.

A boss can be tough, hold you to high standards, and even have a cold personality. But if she consistently treats you with disdain or disgust, while keeping you around at the company, she might be emotionally abusive. A boss should never cause you to feel deep personal shame or guilt.

Because the basis for abusive workplace practices can be occupational safety complaints, wage and hour violations, or equal employment laws, determining which law was violated and which agency to file the complaint is important. Hostile work environments are the basis for many abusive workplace violations

This would depend on the kind of law put in place in your country. Where there's enough employee protection, you can sue your employer and get something tangible for compensation. If there's no strong law protection, you probably be looking at resigning especially in a one-man business.

Until the employee is ready to leave the office, I will advice that he or she turns to a yes man. Accept whatever the employer does and don't take it to heart. Try as much as possible to be very good to the employer despite his attitude and he might change in the long run

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
If he is just your immediate superior in the office then you can report to someone who is higher than him in hierarchy but if it's the owner of the business, sorry but there would be no other option than to resign.
I

The truth is your employer is your employer and most employer misbehaving because they knows there is no job out there, handling your employer will not be easy but you can politely talk to him, and if everything is getting out of hand, you humbly resign.

It will never be easy but there are things that an employee can handle these kind of employer. First of all know your rights. Study them and let your boss feel that you know about some labor laws that can be of help when there are abusive employer. Sometimes when you are just quiet they are expecting that you know nothing about the rules. So better defend yourself.

Since you can not bite the finger that feed you, it necessary to endure the heat and make wealth and vacate the organization,
Always know that you won't remain there forever and respect the Constituted authority.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back