What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

The employes who have abusive boss must think before he has to leave or stay. Being abusive no matter its more or less is can not be justified at any level. Many of them are not abusive. They do proper take care of employees.
Post automatically merged:

The employes who have abusive boss must think before he has to leave or stay. Being abusive no matter its more or less is can not be justified at any level. Many of them are not abusive. They do proper take care of employees.

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
so many employees are really suffering from the hands of their employers most especially in countries that labour laws are weak. Due to high rate of unemployment in third world countries people still endure this cruel and ruthless attitudes from their bosses

According to my point of view every organisation has your rules and regulation which is meant to follow by all the employee if you have an abusive employee I suggest you said the loss to him and he if he chooses to go against the law he should be fired and send out of work

Don’t fan the flames. If your boss is looking for a target, don’t put a bullseye on your back. employees be able to avoid being boisterous or overly aggressive. (In nature and in offices, staying inconspicuous is a proven survival strategy.) Also, don’t openly disparage management or talk about bosses behind their backs, and don’t do anything to undermine their authority. Bad bosses may be a scourge, but a truly dysfunctional workplace is almost always a group effort

The worst and greater thing that can happened to anyone is to work for an abusive employer. Someone like me, once I find out, I am quitting immediately as I hate to see a man created by God to tamper with my happiness. Abusive employer gives more stress than the job itself.

First step is to verbally inform what they did wrong, then remind them of what they are doing wrong followed by reminding them that if they keep doing it, they will get a written warning (and possibly mandatory counseling or education), then if it keeps happening, they should be suspended (without pay) and then fired.

I would say the employee should leave that job. No one deserves to be treated unfairly because they are trying to earn a living. That's why most people prefer businesses to jobs. Some employers think because they are at the top, they can treat their subordinates like they are nobody.

Consider jumping ship. Sutton says he's a big proponent of quitting a toxic boss whenever possible. ...
Team up. Sutton has often seen employees work together to create an “asshole detection system” to gauge a boss's mood. ...
Keep your distance. ...
Take the long view. ...
Don't fan the flames.

It's quite simple for an employee to handle an abusive employer, you should always do what your employer says and try also as much as possible not to break any of his rules, as this might anger him a lot. If eventually you did then you should ask for forgiveness immediately.

If I have a rude boss, I would schedule a meeting and we talk about how we can understand each other better. If I am doing my job well, and my employer just wants to be showing that she's rude or he's rude, I'll have no option to quit. And I will make sure she understands why am quitting.

1. Consider jumping ship. Sutton says he's a big proponent of quitting a toxic boss whenever possible. ...
  2. Team up. Sutton has often seen employees work together to create an “asshole detection system” to gauge a boss's mood. ...
  3. Keep your distance. ...
  4. Take the long view. ...
  5. Don't fan the flames.

Such mostly happens in the private sector as most of the employers see themselves as demi gods and thinks your life depends on them. In such a case one has to be smart in the he approaches such a boss and also try as much as possible to avoid anything that will get the boss angry if he likes the job and wants to stay, if not the person should just leave.

At first I will advise you to avoid open confrontation with your employer if you don't want to get sacked. Some employers can be very bossy and abusive especially the female ones. The only Way Out of this is to face your work and doing it diligently. There is any issue raised by this employer, approach it with calmness an open-minded. Never go and argue with him or her, goodies we are going to last long in the workplace.

there is no way you can do that actually in the place you are working for is not conducive for you it is always advisable that you pack out and is a person with a good personality you should never stand a chance to be treated badly by anyone no matter how much salary they are paying you

Everybody has its self respect and he never compromise on his self respect or ego. But at some circumstances we have to sacrifice it. Because some have not too much job opportunity so they ignore this kind of behavior. So just by ignoring and avoiding he can go through.

It depends upon nature of employee and what is the nature of person by this we connect with employee and hand problem about all matter otherwise it is your responsibility you do anything by your mind.

Talk to the person to try to understand what's causing the behavior.
Give concrete, specific feedback and offer the opportunity to change.
Look for ways to minimize interactions between the toxic employee and the rest of your team.

Mawritz would go home at night with a splitting headache and a lot of questions: Why did he act like that? Why did he think it was OK to treat people that way? Lots of workers have asked themselves similar questions, but Mawritz has made a career of it. Now a business management researcher at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business in Philadelphia, she’s one of many experts who are using insights from psychology and business management to tackle the phenomenon of bad bosses, a stubbornly persistent problem that continues to drive people out of promising careers, hurt companies’ bottom lines and ruin a lot of otherwise decent days

They will always tell you to endure,the fact is you can't change them but you can leave the firm,better still make your position known on the matter of harassment.if the employer persist.leave the firm.

Every country should have a ministry of Labour and Employment and also a labour union. Once these occur, you should take it up by informing your labour union and your Ministry of Labour and Employment. You could also sue your employer at the industrial court so that he'll pay for damages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back