What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

An abusive and rude employer is only like that because of the person is naturally rude.... Though I understand that the responsibility of being a leader is great and cumbersome but an employer taking it out on the subordinate without later saying sorry is unethical...so as an employee if you can not take it well you just have to quit.

I would have like to advice you that you You really have to be smart in your approach or else you are dismissed. Otherwise if it's a government institution it's not much tricky, there are laws which protects an employee, you can report the abusive boss when you can't bear it any more.but I wouldn't give an advice I don't use myself, am not a pushover person so I would immediately be looking for other employment options if I suspect my boss is been abusive.

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked

We live in a world where you don't have a say towards your boss as long as you still want to be on his or her payroll.

The best way to deal with such boss would be to grow a tough shell towards all his or her attitude or character.

In my previous workplace, my employer was aggressive, i make sure i remained calm as always, definitely such an environment is not a good work environment, i made sure i put in hardwork as usual but the employer still doesn't realise that, had no choice to get a better job.

Personally an abusive employer is a big turn off for me. If one is in such a job, I think the best way isn't to endure it but to confront your employer and tell him that there is an unacceptable limit he or she shouldn't cross all in the name of working. Having a value and a standard is the best that can happen to anyone. Most people just keep quiet and work with it, which is wrong

If your manager is abusive and you are compelled to work work with him, you must not be aggressive there. You must never be reactionary also. You should try to perform your duties positively and actively. And start planning your way out from that job.

The best way an employee can handle an abusive employer, is doing all that is needed to be done before your employer arrives. To avoid being scolded for negligence. By doing so they will not be room for ranting as the employer as nothing to complain about because everything is in place and checked.

In my previous workplace, my employer was aggressive, i make sure i remained calm as always, definitely such an environment is not a good work environment, i made sure i put in hardwork as usual but the employer still doesn't realise that, had no choice to get a better job.

I was going to mention that sooner or later. You only have an option to endure whatever trash that is being thrown your way, right until you can't take it any longer, so you are left with the option to quit and have your peace of mind.

In this part of the world where there is no job security employer can wake up and sack an employee any moment without just cause.

Employee can handle abusive speech and see it as normal thing in this side of the dividends.

It is a pity that most employers are rude when addressing their worker trying to be calm on the part of the employees is the right thing to do and always abide to the rules of the company in other to secure your job

most employers in this part of the world treat their employees badly... They mete out inhuman acts towards them which is very bad and uncalled for.... The employee in question should speak out but if the boss refuses to change his or her ways its better that the employee resigns

Quoting the Bible which says that a soft answer turns away wrath...in that situation you can either keep quiet and accept the ranting ..stating your case at a later date... most harsh employers are actually a product of their upbringing

In the professional field there are always some bosses who want to take their work with strictness. An employee can handle his abusive employer or manager by staying away from his matters and he doesn't interfere in any problem relating to others. The best option is to be remain calm and patient in any problem.
Post automatically merged:

In the professional field there are always some bosses who want to take their work with strictness. An employee can handle his abusive employer or manager by staying away from his matters and he doesn't interfere in any problem relating to others. The best option is to be remain calm and patient in any problem.

if that certain employee knows that he can get a job somewhere else, then there is no need to lose his dignity in that specific job, if not, then he got no other solution except being patient as not having a job can lead to lot of issues

Life is sweet and special. Everything in life is not do or die activities. When you as an employee have done your best to please an abusive employer and there is no improvement. I will advise you to walk away and get another job before the unsatisfied and uncontented employer will show you the door out of the company

It is such a dreadful experience! More dreadful when your option isn't immediately leaving your position because you're not sure when you'll get another job. It is worst when your employer doesn't want you to leave. The thing is, don't show them you're annoyed or pissed and don't lower your working bar. Keep serving and immediately plan your alternative daily. If you are diligent and connect well with others, make contacts, follow up, you will get a better and more satisfying employment!

Good or bad people are everywhere So if any abbusive employee is working with you then firstly you should very careful and secondly if he misbehave then dont give him abuse back try to tackle him very smoothly.after one or two time he will think about it

In an Ideal world, there is no other way to handle an abusive person than to report such to authorities. If office management is not taking it up, then to legal authorities. But like , I said, in an ideal world. In my country , its either you know how to tolerate such just to keep your job(if the abuse is not physical) or you weigh the risk and if comfotable with the possible turnout ,you report and live with the consequence;either good or bad.It's not suppose to be but life is not fair.

An employee can handle an abusive employer by reporting them to a higher authority. But if there is no higher authority in the organization, then he or she can report to the last enforcement agencies and they would give such an employer a Stern warning to desist from such acts.
Post automatically merged:

An employee can handle an abusive employer by reporting them to a higher authority. But if there is no higher authority in the organization, then he or she can report to the last enforcement agencies and they would give such an employer a Stern warning to desist from such acts.

1. Shift your focus from your boss to your job. A bully is unlikely to change their behavior, so your first option is to work to change yours.
  2. Understand the bully.
  3. Set silent limits.
  4. Set verbal limits.
  5. Build a network.
  6. Tell management and HR about the bully's behavior.

I think for this you must have patience because in patience we will handle everything either he is abusive or bad manner boy.There are more several ways to handle his mood and recover everything faster but sometimes we failed.
So having patience ks necessary than soon every situation will be okay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back