How can an employee handle an abusive employer

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked

It's tricky when it's a private institution where your are directly abused by the employer. You really have to be smart in your approach or else you are dismissed. Otherwise if it's a government institution it's not much tricky, there are laws which protects an employee, you can report the abusive boss when you can't bear it any more

I once had a terrible experience with an employer in the private sector, who with all the terrible ways I was treated, deemed it fit to withhold my salary for a nonexistent offence. The day I shook off that job I had absolute peace of mind and now I look forward to crossing path with that boss again. It has been almost 9 years now.

Your manner of speaking and approach can calm down any situation,you just have to talk to him/her to behave like someone who is working under a boss and not his parents.

First you title is quiet contradicting with the post body. Perhaps you should edit it .
An employer need only to approach the employee when he is in a good mood , and in a gentle manner explain his issues to him

An employee can avoid an abusive employer by not doing anything that may warrants the employer from abusing him/her. Though what the employer is doing is totally wrong, the employee must endure if he wants to continue working there.

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
This kind of stuff where an employer abuses his or her employee occur often. When an employer of a company/business brand insults his or her employee the one victimized should have that ability to swallow the abuse. Because he or she knows why his working with such business brand. stay calm don't panic, because you know your aim of being in the company. Even the employer went through such melee during his employees days.

it can be a very tough decision to make but I think he/she should report the employer to the necessary authorities. You shouldn't be suffering violence under the guise of trying to keep your job.

Abusive employers can be handled by good behavior as well as wisdom.Such employers demand good behavior and good for them to be tackled and handled.

In a case where your boss is an abusive someone, all you need to do is to study him carefully and make sure you know how to handle him.
And in a situation where you cannot study him, let your loyalty and hardwork speak for you.

Life itself is tricky in nature, but in order to handle an abusive employers be diligent at discharging your assigned duties, since every individual has his/her personal roles and responsibility to place in an organization. So, ensure you define your role and be ready to you utmost best in discharging them, when all the are properly in place, the employer him/herself will never want to loose a rare staff like you. However, always be obedient to the rules and regulations governing the business enterprise or organization and also be more extra patient as long as you still want to remain employed under that same business organization settings.

I think a peaceful dialogue should be enough to handle such people and such situations because calling someone aside to complain about the way you're being treated should make them change their attitude towards you, if they have a heart at least. But if a peaceful dialogue doesn't work there should be something the Constitution covers such behavior

I simply believe if you know what you're there for and if you know you're not gonna be there forever you would simply ignore the aggressive boss and do the right thing at the right time, make sure you're doing your job well, if possible try to do it better. Mind your business and whenever he/she is being rude keep quiet and let him/her talk, that way you would make him/her look stupid and in no time the aggressive boss will recognize he/she is being ridiculous.

I think how manage that is by carefully treating them well also make to change their attitudes you can handle abusive employee by studying them

It's simple, just try to correct him and when you sees that he doesn't in anyway want to change. You have no choice than to present him or her with a sack letter. It's as simple as that.

In many small private companies the boss or owner is king, there is no wrong word, the boss is always right, as long as it is just rude talk, and does not use violence (slaps or punches) just let it go, follow his wishes, so that you will become someone the boss trusts. , of course without being fired from work,

The employee should avoid unnecessary contact with the employer. He should try to distance himself so as not to create room for a scene. The employee should be diligent in his business and be punctual. If the abuse is persistent he should quit the job

There are some employers that behave like they are God to their employees because they feel they are the one helping them, not knowing they're both helping each other. Employees should just be calm and tolerate them till they get another job

Hi, I went through a similar experience and what I did was have a conversation with my boss where I explained that his behavior prevented me from being efficient in my work, I proposed to handle the relationship with the due care and respect that I deserved and for a while I improved the relationship, then he returned to act in the same way, which led me to resign, if the situation gets out of control, it is best to leave the place, because it will not only affect work, but health, even family relationships

Any employee that has an abusive boss should firstly decide whether to stay or leave. No level of abuse, big or small can be justified but some are part of experience. Most bosses are not abusive, they are just strict and won't condone laziness, they want their workers to give their best at whatever they do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back