Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I was thinking, who here has done a banner contest on their forums? One of the first forums I joined would allow users to submit site banners with the site name, and they may put it on rotation on the site. So you'd sometimes see the users custom made graphic for the site show up. I made one and it got used a little bit, which I thought was so cool.

But, do you think something like this would be cool today? I did that like 20 years ago, today I don't know if most forums look for user feedback on their forum logo/banner. But I think it'd be a fun way to come up with a new logo.

I've used forums where the forum owner put it to a vote for the forum members to choose the one they like most from different banners being considered. It's not like holding a contest, it's only a poll for votes.

I have seen a lot of forum owners running contests to choose logos and banners for the forum and I have participated in these contests a couple of times, however, I have never done this for my forums. I believe contests like this one are a good way to improve user engagement on your site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back