What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

It is true that at present it also consumes a good amount of my time, however, I am sure that as time goes by, the way of working and organizing myself will be perfected and the agenda will be better adjusted.

Every beginning always brings with it its difficulties, but experience makes the sum of the solutions.
Well that's true to an extent. When I discovered paid to post site , I was hoping for more paid to post site but as time goes on , I got to know other strategies of making money online and my Interest on paid to post sites reduced.

Have never for once thought of leaving online. Because I spend most of my time online. I make more online, I make friends online, I read things that are happening around the world online

Write your reply...yes there are several ways of quitting online but am just defend on and what we call bizdustry is the of my incoming.

i thought of quitting so many times cause i've tried different site and all they do is just make me waste my data but now i'm trying to see if BizDustry is actually legit and if it is then i see no reason in quitting.

Way back when I was still in the search for something to do online that would be really worth it, I fell into a lot of scamm programs here and there every now and then. I almost stoped anything online back then

Honestly I do more of offline work compare to online work what made me pick interest in online work was the outbreak of covid19 , so I have to look for means to make money that was lead to me picking interest in online work
I understand that covid19 pushed many of us considering online gig. But now I've come to liken online gig now that offline. That's why I want to earn full-time online.

I have never thought of quiting online business as it's my only source of earning money daily and I do intend to keep it that way. Infact, my daily online earnings do serve as a motivation to me
It is also my only method of earning and so I have never thought of quitting it. It is not easy to do all this work online but I am glad I have it as a source of income. I know many people I graduated with who are just sitting at home with no source of individual income.

Sometimes working online can really be frustrating. You do so much work only to earn a few bucks. For me, I have had to quit so many sites including Trendri where there is too much work and a little pay. Then I stick to those sites that pay me what I truly deserve.
Your comment is educational. Thank you. I hope you are going well and can continue to grow.

This is how it is, the test is done, the best replaces the less good.
Post automatically merged:

Well that's true to an extent. When I discovered paid to post site , I was hoping for more paid to post site but as time goes on , I got to know other strategies of making money online and my Interest on paid to post sites reduced.
Well, with this we have to be patient, and constantly evaluate our options as well as work on income diversification. Cheer up! 😉

It is also my only method of earning and so I have never thought of quitting it. It is not easy to do all this work online but I am glad I have it as a source of income. I know many people I graduated with who are just sitting at home with no source of individual income.
It is better to have a day with even a low income and working on improving it progressively, than a day with 0 income.

The only acceptable justification for that is that it is your day off, in which every worker must also be diligent. Working every day of the year is not healthy. The body appreciates one day of rest a week. :)

It is better to have a day with even a low income and working on improving it progressively, than a day with 0 income.

The only acceptable justification for that is that it is your day off, in which every worker must also be diligent. Working every day of the year is not healthy. The body appreciates one day of rest a week. :)

Last edited:
Quitting your online jobs and activities is not even the best option to consider for the meantime. Your online job should serve as an addition to your main source of revenue offline
this is actually the fact,because in addition to what it is you are doing you need to have it as a good alternative,especially if that is not what you do full time.i mainly concentrate on my online jobs very well as i do for my offline activities.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
Every day I keep giving up but had to make up because I need the money. My motivation is what I earn being that I am currently broke and need to pay my bills. We all think of giving up but our motivation maters

The only moment I thought about quitting online I was a girl still living with my parents, being both of them alive. Many, many years ago. But the reason wasn't at all I was earning merely peanuts: it was my father's worries about the electricity consumption cause my excessive use of PC. I must state it wasn't bitcoin mining, as bitcoin was just a newborn and I still didn't know about its existence. The point is my former country counts among the most charged by electricity bills and even turning on the television for one more hour means higher fees. The worse of that situation was the impossibility to get a long-term job in my former country out of having studied medicine (or at least nursery and other similar professions of the health environment). So quitting online would mean no job at all, in that moment I hadn't even a short-term job.

Every day I keep giving up but had to make up because I need the money. My motivation is what I earn being that I am currently broke and need to pay my bills. We all think of giving up but our motivation maters
When we remember the bills that are piling up, we have no alternative choice than working hard online since its the more suitable option this time.

I don't spend a lot of time on working online. I spend just about 1-2 hours every day and I manage to earn $20-$30 per month. I think this is a good amount to make money in my spare time, therefore, I have no plans for quitting.

I don't spend a lot of time on working online. I spend just about 1-2 hours every day and I manage to earn $20-$30 per month. I think this is a good amount to make money in my spare time, therefore, I have no plans for quitting.
You shouldn't quit anytime online cos the time you're making your current amount of reward everyday isn't much. Just 1-2 hours and you're through for the day online.

Yes I have and I will quit the online ventures as I am relatively still young and I would love to explore more of other business ventures

Yes I have and I will quit the online ventures as I am relatively still young and I would love to explore more of other business ventures
Lol, why do you want to quit online? And which business do you want to explore after going on retirement early? I'll advise you to learn many ways to earn money online and never quit.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
This post thread reminds me of three to four years ago that I have no offline job and I was thinking of a way to be making money online most people that I always ask for data subscriptions will tell to forget about online work.

This post thread reminds me of three to four years ago that I have no offline job and I was thinking of a way to be making money online most people that I always ask for data subscriptions will tell to forget about online work.
That's people for you they'll always doubt without facing the reality. I know their online earning scams but their are still many legit earning ways.

I cannot even think about stopping online money earning activities. This is because online money earning is my only source of income. In fact, I am seeking more and more money earning opportunities every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back