What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

Even though i never thought of quitting but there are times that things will be hard to the extent that you will feel like quitting what you're doing.

Even if I decide to quit working online, I have no where to go. I don't think I will quit online work ever. I will continue to work online as long as my health permits.

Since I have started online I haven't gotten any reason why I should quit though just started recently. Maybe because I met on ground established platforms that are genuine and working.

I might have to quite paid to post sites very soon because of the fact that the pay is very low and not encouraging indeed . Secondly it is time consuming

Last edited:
Yes if course that has come across my mind a lot if times in the past when things seems nit inbe adding up for me in the online money earning front of things. But here I am still pushing and discovering new frontiers online

There are some days where I am extremely stressed and maybe frustrated and things is not going the way I want, the feeling to drop it all comes to me but what keeps me going is the reason I started working online in the first place.

I might have to quote paid to post sites very soon because of the fact that the pay is very low and not encouraging indeed . Secondly it is time consuming
It is true that at present it also consumes a good amount of my time, however, I am sure that as time goes by, the way of working and organizing myself will be perfected and the agenda will be better adjusted.

Every beginning always brings with it its difficulties, but experience makes the sum of the solutions.

Quitting your online jobs and activities is not even the best option to consider for the meantime. Your online job should serve as an addition to your main source of revenue offline

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
Yes sometime it's frustrating after putting much effort only to discover that there is nothing to encourage you to continue you just have to quite

Definitely, I wanted to quit anything relating to online business around November last year when payoneer blocked my account with $60.

I might have to quote paid to post sites very soon because of the fact that the pay is very low and not encouraging indeed . Secondly it is time consuming
It is true that at present it also consumes a good amount of my time, however, I am sure that as time goes by, the way of working and organizing myself will be perfected and the agenda will be better adjusted.

Every beginning always brings with it its difficulties, but experience makes the sum of the solutions.
Yes sometime it's frustrating after putting much effort only to discover that there is nothing to encourage you to continue you just have to quite
All your own entrepreneurship in the beginning is difficult and it can even be suggested that it generates losses, but if you work on it, over time it begins to bear fruit. It is only a matter of perserverance with learning, and evolving.

As the saying goes: you also learn from mistakes.

You're right when you're striving hard and nothing to encourage you to continue striving higher online, you'll certainly quit and use your time well. But at this time I know things are improving via online.

I definitely stopped for a few years. Back in 2013, I applied for so .any survey sites it was overwhelming. Despite that, I never made a dime. I started again in 2018 and finally got here.

Sometimes working online can really be frustrating. You do so much work only to earn a few bucks. For me, I have had to quit so many sites including Trendri where there is too much work and a little pay. Then I stick to those sites that pay me what I truly deserve.

I can't never though of quitting on earning online because I like working online because it give me joy, I can't never give up of working online.

I have never thought about quitting online work. It is true that I started working online when I lost my job but currently I am quite satisfied with what I am doing online.

I nearly decided to quit my online business after sometime when I thought that the money that I was making was too small but then I decided to be patient.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
Honestly I do more of offline work compare to online work what made me pick interest in online work was the outbreak of covid19 , so I have to look for means to make money that was lead to me picking interest in online work

Yes in some cases that is exactly just what that is exactly just what comes by my head since currently have actually certainly not obtaining everything coming from the webinternet web sites am actually utilizing I skilled great deal of frauds

Making money online is not easy at all. I may not quit but would use it to support my offline business. It's quite interesting to make some money online but not a easy way . I have stumbled on scams and I have wasted time and efforts on some sites but I think I can make some peanuts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back