What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

That's true anyway. If you are not getting the perfect information you need on a particular business venture you will end up wasting a lot of time and money.
I also have come to understand that some certain topic and courses are being hidden on YouTube that even if you have to search it directly you won't be able to find it until you're given the link to the video.

Learning from previous mistakes is something successful people do, if you think about your mistakes you will earn nothing but if you use them for future it could help you alot.
It is absolutely necessary. It will prevent us from repeating the same mistake in the future which could damage our business. Obviously there are some mistake we shouldn't allow to itself again.

I also have come to understand that some certain topic and courses are being hidden on YouTube that even if you have to search it directly you won't be able to find it until you're given the link to the video.
That is actually very true. There are some courses you can get on YouTube only through the links and if you search there is no way you can be able to locate them.

That is actually very true. There are some courses you can get on YouTube only through the links and if you search there is no way you can be able to locate them.
That is what I recently came to understand. Probably those videos are paid videos the owner will give you link to have access to them when you have paid them and sometimes most of them contains very important information.

At a point in our life we may some mistake which may have great effect on our life or business. Making mistake is not a problem. The problem is not learning from the mistakes. I have some mistake when I started working online, but those mistake are now my experience.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes, I have learned a lot from my mistakes which I made earlier in my business career which has subsequently helped me to enhance my experience in online businesses. I am now more wary of Ponzi schemes and do a lot of research before investing

Yes, I have learned a lot from my mistakes which I made earlier in my business career which has subsequently helped me to enhance my experience in online businesses. I am now more wary of Ponzi schemes and do a lot of research before investing
I personally wouldn't want to carry out further research on this. As long as it is a Ponzi scheme I wouldn't even wants to carry out any research than to avoid investing in it completely.

I personally wouldn't want to carry out further research on this. As long as it is a Ponzi scheme I wouldn't even wants to carry out any research than to avoid investing in it completely.
The funny thing is that these sites will present themselves as if they are the most legitimate thing on earth. There is a saying that “All glitters is not gold” and you need to proper research to erase any doubt over its fraudulence or legitimacy

Oh yeah sure. Most atimes I have been doing a whole lot of projects in which the outcomes aren't that encouraging. So I don't just give up. I keep on keeping on but this time around I correct the errors I made and do the right thing to give me the maximum positive outcome.

That is what I recently came to understand. Probably those videos are paid videos the owner will give you link to have access to them when you have paid them and sometimes most of them contains very important information.
Yeah, I think there was a course I enrolled on some time ago and most of the videos were actually from YouTube but if your search you will not see any of them. I think it was from a course platform but it was free.

Mistakes are something we have to learn From. I have learnt from several of my mistakes. I really thank God those mistakes were not something that could endanger my life or put me in serious problems.

The funny thing is that these sites will present themselves as if they are the most legitimate thing on earth. There is a saying that “All glitters is not gold” and you need to proper research to erase any doubt over its fraudulence or legitimacy
Lolz, I am not carried away by what they are saying . I used to make this mistake In the past by believing some platform ignorantly, but not anymore. That's what they will always do

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
Yes, in my previous mistakes I have learnt many things that I have also pray not to go into it again, like not understand the kind of business before going into the business, I can't do such mistake again.

Lolz, I am not carried away by what they are saying . I used to make this mistake In the past by believing some platform ignorantly, but not anymore. That's what they will always do
It is good to see that you have learned from your mistakes. Hopefully, the experience gathered can help in making better decisions and finding solutions to prevent those errors from happening again

Yeah, I think there was a course I enrolled on some time ago and most of the videos were actually from YouTube but if your search you will not see any of them. I think it was from a course platform but it was free.
That is exactly what I'm trying to say. So that means youtube has a feature for you to hide your content from being viewed publicly by people. That's nice . I didn't know about it .

It is good to see that you have learned from your mistakes. Hopefully, the experience gathered can help in making better decisions and finding solutions to prevent those errors from happening again
Yea. Experience really matters and we have to learn from our experience. It will really be surprising that even after all the things we have face in the online space we are not able to have a single lesson.

That is exactly what I'm trying to say. So that means youtube has a feature for you to hide your content from being viewed publicly by people. That's nice . I didn't know about it .
People that usually post their courses to so that it will not be viewed by the public. this has not been proven but that is actually what I think about I will try to make research on it.

Yea. Experience really matters and we have to learn from our experience. It will really be surprising that even after all the things we have face in the online space we are not able to have a single lesson.
That’s true, and I think learning lessons from experience does not only apply to working online, but in life in general. Making a mistake is horrible, but an optimistic person takes it on the chin and learns from it.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??

Learning from your mistakes is the key to understand thing and move on. Many people always tend to remember their mistakes and they get emotional about it.

Learning from your mistakes is the key to understand thing and move on. Many people always tend to remember their mistakes and they get emotional about it.
That's true and sometimes we really have to be very careful in some of the mistakes we do . some mistake could affect us to a point that we may not even be able to recover, except in the afterlife

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back