What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

But you wouldn't want to pay a single penny to learn most of the things you are interest. According to what you told me in the past YouTube have been providing you with every information you will need.
Of course YouTube has been helping ne with every good information I need. But the thing is that if there is extra information I was not able to get from YouTube, which I have not seen anywhere, then I will pay.

The main reason why people normally says that failure is the greatest experience is that we always learn from our past mistakes and always think about it when doing another business son that we won't make another one .

Of course YouTube has been helping ne with every good information I need. But the thing is that if there is extra information I was not able to get from YouTube, which I have not seen anywhere, then I will pay.
The point is that you may not be able to know this extra information you are talking about. Most especially if you are trying to learn new things. That is the only problem with this

Frankly speaking I think experience is the best teacher. Honestly speaking I have not repeated the mistakes that I have already done as far as I am concerned business wise. As the saying goes once bitten twice shy.

The point is that you may not be able to know this extra information you are talking about. Most especially if you are trying to learn new things. That is the only problem with this
that may be true anyway but I have learnt a lot of things from YouTube honestly. Some of the business ventures I have proper knowledge of were learnt from YouTube and some forums.

that may be true anyway but I have learnt a lot of things from YouTube honestly. Some of the business ventures I have proper knowledge of were learnt from YouTube and some forums.
It's seems all things can be learnt from YouTube. I don't know it's quality. Like what type of business do you focus on learning from YouTube , is it a digital skill ?

It's seems all things can be learnt from YouTube. I don't know it's quality. Like what type of business do you focus on learning from YouTube , is it a digital skill ?
the thing is that if you are lucky to locate a very good channel on YouTube you can actually learn a lot of things from it. Searching randomly or not help you to learn reasonable things for YouTube.

Learning from mistakes is my hobby. I am just avoiding every situation that will make me repeat the same thing I have done. If we are not learning then we are not progressing at all.

the thing is that if you are lucky to locate a very good channel on YouTube you can actually learn a lot of things from it. Searching randomly or not help you to learn reasonable things for YouTube.
Then how are we going to do if searching randomly will not help us. Apart from seaching there is no other way we will be able to have access to most of these channels you are talking about.

Then how are we going to do if searching randomly will not help us. Apart from seaching there is no other way we will be able to have access to most of these channels you are talking about.
You have to search for specific channels which at the beginning maybe random but on the long run, you have to focus on some specific videos. Watching random videos won't take you anywhere.

You have to search for specific channels which at the beginning maybe random but on the long run, you have to focus on some specific videos. Watching random videos won't take you anywhere.
Oh , in that case that means you have taken a lot time to research on all these things to be able to filter out the wrong channel. Obviously this seems to be something that will definitely take a lot of our time.

Oh , in that case that means you have taken a lot time to research on all these things to be able to filter out the wrong channel. Obviously this seems to be something that will definitely take a lot of our time.
Probably, I started watching a lot of YouTube videos in 2020 concerning making money online and I wasted my time in which channels. After some time I was able to discover the genuine ones

Probably, I started watching a lot of YouTube videos in 2020 concerning making money online and I wasted my time in which channels. After some time I was able to discover the genuine ones
Wow, for me the time to go through all those things is not there now. I have so many skills I am interested to learn but all those skills I have someone offline and online that can take me on a class perfectly on them. I don't needs stress.

Wow, for me the time to go through all those things is not there now. I have so many skills I am interested to learn but all those skills I have someone offline and online that can take me on a class perfectly on them. I don't needs stress.
That's good but one thing I have learnt from those videos I watched without achieving any tangible result is that it is always important for you to focus on one thing. When you focus on a particular time your chances of succeeding will be higher.

That's good but one thing I have learnt from those videos I watched without achieving any tangible result is that it is always important for you to focus on one thing. When you focus on a particular time your chances of succeeding will be higher.
Well , even if you have to focus on one thing, but as long as those videos you are watching is not giving you all the things you needs, it is obviously as useless as you not watching them.

As an entrepreneur that wanted to make it in his or her line of business , you need to learn from your past mistake so that the mistakes will not repeat itself any longer in the future .

Well , even if you have to focus on one thing, but as long as those videos you are watching is not giving you all the things you needs, it is obviously as useless as you not watching them.
That's true anyway. If you are not getting the perfect information you need on a particular business venture you will end up wasting a lot of time and money.

We are all human beings and we are not above mistakes. I've learned from all my previous mistakes and I'm moving on but I'm making some new mistakes again after moving on from the previous ones. Such is life for everybody

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Learning from previous mistakes is something successful people do, if you think about your mistakes you will earn nothing but if you use them for future it could help you alot.

Learn from mistakes is mondetary especially if we have commited some errors in the past and then we have to not repeat the same steps. Because repeating same thing expecting different results is a big mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back