What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

it will be difficult for people to totally stop investing on such platforms because of so many reasons. For example I wanted to make quick profits even though I know it was a scam but on the long run I lost a little money. There are also people who do not know that such things are scam.
That's exactly what I also experience but it takes a lot of discipline from my side to completely stop investing in them no matter the strategy they are using to convince me.. you only need discipline and determination that is all.

That's exactly what I also experience but it takes a lot of discipline from my side to completely stop investing in them no matter the strategy they are using to convince me.. you only need discipline and determination that is all.
you need a lot of discipline if you really want to stop investing in such platforms. Many of them looks very enticing but you need to make up your mind never to look at such platforms again.

I learned that it's not advisable to put all eggs in one business. It's not business sagacious to invest everything you have in a business. And also I learned that's it's not a good idea to borrow money to start a business, except a government loan.

you need a lot of discipline if you really want to stop investing in such platforms. Many of them looks very enticing but you need to make up your mind never to look at such platforms again.
I have stopped that a Long time ago. However I am really concerned about new people that are coming into the online space. These are the people that are mostly likely to be more affected.

I have stopped that a Long time ago. However I am really concerned about new people that are coming into the online space. These are the people that are mostly likely to be more affected.
The thing is that people are coming into the online space most experience some of those things in order for them to be able to learn some certain things. That is how it has been.

Actually yes, I do learnt from my previous mistakes and also try to admit it to such mistakes in order to improve myself and that is what is keeping me growing time to time in terms of dealing with issues of life.

Actually yes, I do learnt from my previous mistakes and also try to admit it to such mistakes in order to improve myself and that is what is keeping me growing time to time in terms of dealing with issues of life.
admitting that you have made mistakes is a first step towards solving it. if you're not able to identify a particular mistake then you will find it very difficult to solve such a problem.

The thing is that people are coming into the online space most experience some of those things in order for them to be able to learn some certain things. That is how it has been.
Yes , we have learn a great lessons from some of the things we have passed through. That is why I always try to give genuine advice to people who are coming newly into the online space to avoid making the same mistakes I do.

I easily learn from my previous mistakes and try as much as possible to not repeat them. This is the major driving force in everything that I am doing. So I don't fail always .

Yes , we have learn a great lessons from some of the things we have passed through. That is why I always try to give genuine advice to people who are coming newly into the online space to avoid making the same mistakes I do.
Me too, before I introduce newbies to any way of making money online I will always give them honest and concise advise. Sometimes some of them get uninterested.

All the mistakes I have made is what I have learnt from because I am trying all my possible means to avoid repeating the same mistake again. Most especially those that involve ways of making money

Me too, before I introduce newbies to any way of making money online I will always give them honest and concise advise. Sometimes some of them get uninterested.
If they get uninterested , well I wouldn't have any problem Because they don't really understand what you are trying to say . Sometimes the best way to learn some lessons is truly by experience.

If they get uninterested , well I wouldn't have any problem Because they don't really understand what you are trying to say . Sometimes the best way to learn some lessons is truly by experience.
True, experience is actually the best teacher. That is how some people learn their own various ways of succeeding online. Also learnt by experience and by opportunity to meet some online gurus.

True, experience is actually the best teacher. That is how some people learn their own various ways of succeeding online. Also learnt by experience and by opportunity to meet some online gurus.
In most cases learning from experience could be so funny, a lot of people who are learning from experience are actually losing their hard-earned money in the cost of learning from it .

In most cases learning from experience could be so funny, a lot of people who are learning from experience are actually losing their hard-earned money in the cost of learning from it .
That's true, that is why it is important that necessary to hire people who already have a experience because they can walk you through. If you want to learn from experience you can lose a lot of money on the long run.

That's true, that is why it is important that necessary to hire people who already have a experience because they can walk you through. If you want to learn from experience you can lose a lot of money on the long run.
Personally I don't have the time. The most important thing I should be focusing is how to master what I am venturing into, learning from experience sometimes is just a waste of time to me.

Personally I don't have the time. The most important thing I should be focusing is how to master what I am venturing into, learning from experience sometimes is just a waste of time to me.
of course that is another reason why we have mentorship classes. It is for those who are ready to pay money and learn from experts who have already experienced a lot of things.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??

Well, I have learned from my previous mistake as I used to make many mistakes while trading in cryptocurrencies. However, now I am really prudent and trade wise and carefully.

U
What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
One mistake I made was investing money into crypto based on peer pressure. My peers were investing in it and I was made aware of how much profit they were getting which made me go ahead to invest without acquiring enough knowledge. I quickly realized that I didn’t know one jot about the crypto market and how it operated

of course that is another reason why we have mentorship classes. It is for those who are ready to pay money and learn from experts who have already experienced a lot of things.
But you wouldn't want to pay a single penny to learn most of the things you are interest. According to what you told me in the past YouTube have been providing you with every information you will need.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back