What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

I like to think I have learned from my mistakes, at least all the mistakes I have made so far in my life. I will probably make many more mistakes until the day I die, but I will still be learning in the process, and that will help me further into my life. Always learning from our mistakes, is what we need to do.

There always room to correct our mistakes , because it makes us a better person simply because we learnfrom our mistakes and works on it so that it doesn't repeat itself again .

I have really learnt from my previous mistakes and that's what formed the solid foundation that I have today although I am still aiming greater heights. There's nothing fun about life if you don't make mistakes.
Seriously , we are not perfect humans , there is always a times for mistakes and mistake gives opportunity for us to acquire greater knowledge that will help us grow better and achieve more things.

Seriously , we are not perfect humans , there is always a times for mistakes and mistake gives opportunity for us to acquire greater knowledge that will help us grow better and achieve more things.
That's just it. We are humans and one of the characteristics is actually making adaptations and one way to adapt to an environment is making a mistake, suffering the consequence and then learning from it to thrive better in such environment.

That's just it. We are humans and one of the characteristics is actually making adaptations and one way to adapt to an environment is making a mistake, suffering the consequence and then learning from it to thrive better in such environment.
This is what I really try as much as possible to achieve. To get the necessary experience needed for me to do all the things I need , at the same time I really have to be careful that I don't encounter something dangerous

As humans, making mistakes is not a form of failure but rather success in disguise. The lessons and results we obtain from the mistakes is what really matters.

A good entrepreneur and a good business man whos also human show be able to learn from his or her mistakes in life , if you made a mistakes , what you need to do is get the main reason why you fail and look for a possible solution .

A good entrepreneur and a good business man whos also human show be able to learn from his or her mistakes in life , if you made a mistakes , what you need to do is get the main reason why you fail and look for a possible solution .
I've learnt so many things and all these things are from experience. I believe that as we grow older we are learning so many things that will guide us and make us make the right decision next time.

Mistakes are meant to happen in our daily lives I we are nit careful and sometimes when we are overconfident , we still make mistakes and the best way out of it is to know about the mistakes and get possible solution to it.

My mistakes are the primary reason why I keep on succeeding in what ever I do because when I fail I try to use that mistake and bring out positivity. When ever I fail I stand out to be corrected.

This is what I really try as much as possible to achieve. To get the necessary experience needed for me to do all the things I need , at the same time I really have to be careful that I don't encounter something dangerous
If we all put our mind and focus on it then we will surely achieve our targets, it might just be a matter of time actually. I have made mistakes before and I am better right now because of them.

Yes of course, that's why I am a successful business man at the moment and forever. A mistake before it's an experience there after and my weapon on the road to success.

I have actually gone down and I have reviewed the mistakes that I have made before and see the things that I could have actually done better and this has made me to learn a lot of things

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Every single one of it. There's no mistake I haven't learnt from. I quiet remember the time I was working on SPROUTGIGS FORMERLY KNOWN AS PICOWORKERS, I logged a friend's account on my phone and got blocked. This was against their rules.

Every single one of it. There's no mistake I haven't learnt from. I quiet remember the time I was working on SPROUTGIGS FORMERLY KNOWN AS PICOWORKERS, I logged a friend's account on my phone and got blocked. This was against their rules.
Sorry about the whole thing. Most of these platforms have rules and regulation that must be strictly adhered to . If your friend was a sprout gig member. Than logging into the platform with his phone was risky.

I have actually gone down and I have reviewed the mistakes that I have made before and see the things that I could have actually done better and this has made me to learn a lot of things
That is exactly how things should be a n fact because we are humans and not perfect and the lessons learnt from a place of failure is really precious and work wonders in the future.

My mistakes are the primary reason why I keep on succeeding in what ever I do because when I fail I try to use that mistake and bring out positivity. When ever I fail I stand out to be corrected.
A lot of people have been able to come across so many ideas and things that has helped them along the way based on the mistakes they have made in the past . They also use it as a way to correct their past errors and build a new path to move on

I have actually learn from my mistakes inorder not to repeat the same type of mistake.
It is only an irresponsible man that will never learn from his or her mistakes and still fall into the same mistake and by that time it will be late for remedy and solution.
Learning from your past experiences is always important and necessary if you want to succeed in anything whether in business or in life generally. That is why it is important for you to take note of everything you are doing.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??

Honestly speaking, I made the mistake of not working harder and this is something that I need to overcome. I am a bit lazy, but I need to overcome this habit in order to make sure that I do not suffer from financial losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back