What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare

Don't Think You Know Everything. ...
Never Blame People For Your Unhappiness. ...
Stop Wasting Time On Losers. ...
Love Is Not What You Think. ...
You Actually Don't Have A Lot Of Time. ...
You're Probably Not As Awesome As You Think. ...
Learning Never Stops. ...
Doing Hard Things Gives You More Pleasure.

Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.

I have learnt a lot of times from my mistake the recent one was when I was trying to trade cryptocurrency at after entering the trade, I immediately start becoming afraid that the price will come down against me seriously that actually make me to run out of the market, if I was patient could make a huge amount of profit that day.

Yes, I have learnt a lot from my previous mistakes. Just recently, last year December I had a big challenge at my place of work which led to the termination of my appointment and this was caused by a slight mistake form my own end which wasn't intentional.

Yes our mistakes is challenging for another day to sucessfull business .. you need accept your mistakes to be right we do.

Likewise I myself. I have learnt from my past mistakes. I made several mistakes in the past while trying to invest in something profitable which ended up in tears and sorrow. I have learnt to studey every business well before venturing into it.

Yes, I have learned a lot from my previous mistake and I hope that will keep learning because I believe that the more l live is the more I will be learning. I considered a mistake as a teacher that is teaching me how experts and strong on my Business that is I don't usually regret of mistake but if one repeat the previous mistake that is foolishness.

I have learned from my mistake in business, to move on and never to repeat the things that caused mistake in my business, and to keep to moving forward in my business, and also to plan well in my business.

Everybody that has done w mistake will surely learn from his past mistakes but only an irresponsible person will never learn from is mistakes because he will never think of his past in as much to think of his past mistakes.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes, I have learnt from my past business mistakes. Sometimes I thank God that made those mistakes to take place at least, they have taught me a lot of things that I should not give up even when things seem like there is no more solution. I am here today and I thank God that I really learnt from my past mistakes.

I have learnt a lot from my previous mistake, I know nobody is perfect ,I have learnt a lot, but despite how the experiences was tuff I still see it as a stepping stones, the experience I had was for me to learn I know I learnt in a hard way but it has helped me a lot today.

Absolutely yes, I've learnt from my mistakes. If one hasn't made a mistake, then one probably isn't doing something right. Mistakes helps us to learn what and understand what you want, value, like and need. I don't dwell on my mistakes, instead I pick myself right up and try again.

Yes I have learnt from my business mistake. There is one time I trusted an user with money to help me send Agricultural product down to the South just to sell at double of the price he want to sell for me because this product are cheap in the North. After paying the money I started hearing stories of all sort
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have learnt from my business mistake. There is one time I trusted an user with money to help me send Agricultural product down to the South just to sell at double of the price he want to sell for me because this product are cheap in the North. After paying the money I started hearing stories of all sort

I have actually learn from my mistakes inorder not to repeat the same type of mistake.
It is only an irresponsible man that will never learn from his or her mistakes and still fall into the same mistake and by that time it will be late for remedy and solution.

I always learn from my mistake this what makes me a better person . The person who don't learn from their mistake is not human I think. Making different mistakes is not wrong, as human being we all make mistakes. But not learning from it is even bigger mistake.

Yes, i had made lots of mistakes.. and learnt lessons too , mostly i don't became patient of many things so commit so many mistakes though I have learnt to be patient and doing wait for getting things.

My worst decision ever was not investing in Bitcoin then. Chaii, I tought it was a pyramid scheme or scam.

My worst mistake was not listening to my mum when she advised me the on the course I should take in life. I thank God for where I am today but looking back I realise if I had listened to her I'd have passed this stage

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back