What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
Yes, any business man or woman will actually learnt from their past mistake and also to work hard so to meet up, that's why is really good to plan very well before going into business.

Yea, the video can still be shared even without the original poster knowing, if there is no rules I can share . but some of them will always warn that their videos shouldn't be shared unnecessarily.
if there is a warning that the video should not be shared then it is important you obey that but if there is no warning, then you can actually share because people can get knowledge from it.

Life is full of ups and downs and therefore what has been learnt from failures can be used as a springboard to make better choices when presented with challenges of a similar nature. That is probably the only silver lining that exists when it comes to mistakes
I love your explanation. I wish people could understand it and take every mistakes they have made in their life as a stepping stones to be a better person in the future days aheads

I love your explanation. I wish people could understand it and take every mistakes they have made in their life as a stepping stones to be a better person in the future days aheads
This is an excellent contribution. Although it is the goal of everyone to avoid mistakes the first time around, to err is human. Therefore it is important to dust yourself off and desist from making that same mistake again

Yra
This is an excellent contribution. Although it is the goal of everyone to avoid mistakes the first time around, to err is human. Therefore it is important to dust yourself off and desist from making that same mistake again
I also try as much, it is never an easy thing. When we are not able to achieve some of the things we need in life sometimes we may have difficulties succeeding. That's the reason we are advised to learn from mistakes.

There are a lot of things that I did not get correct in the past and I am particularly happy that I have learnt a lot of things from them and I am looking forward to using that experience to do great things.
Good, that shows your overall progress in life. That is the best thing we are advised to do just to avoid repeating the same mistake over and over again.

Yra
I also try as much, it is never an easy thing. When we are not able to achieve some of the things we need in life sometimes we may have difficulties succeeding. That's the reason we are advised to learn from mistakes.
Humans are not machines or perfect by any stretch, so mistakes are bound to happen. However, it is our responsibility to learn from these errors and change the way we do things.

Indeed, if you are not learning from your past mistakes it would result into madness by repeating the same thing as expecting a different result which would most likely not come.

Sure, I learn from every single mistakes I do. I don't have time to overlook it that way. Every single mistakes gives the opportunity not to repeat the same mistake over and over again.

The remarkable discovery I made about failure was the ability to learn from your errors. It was after learning from my mistakes that I began to grow above those mistakes.

There is one thing they use to describe an entreprenuer,he learns from his mistakes ,and the number of mistakes he makes is a learning point for him,this is one of the thing that will give him the though heart to face challanges in future.

I have never allowed my mistakes to pull me down because I believe mistakes and failure at the part of lesson I need to learn in business , so i work on my mistakes and never allowed it to repeat itself .

I learnt from a lot of my mistakes and I tried all possible means to make sure that the same mistake does not repeat itself in my life. Personally I believe that is the best way to grow.

I immediately start becoming afraid that the price will come down against me seriously that actually make me to run out of the market, if I was patient could make a huge amount of profit that day.

I have learnt a lot from my previous mistake, I know nobody is perfect ,I have learnt a lot, but despite how the experiences was tuff I still see it as a stepping stones, the experience I had was for me to learn I know I learnt in a hard way but it has helped me a lot today.
That's true, everyone can learnt from their mistakes them made in the past in order to start again, because if actually you want to make it again you have to learnt from your mistakes.

Yes I have learnt from my mistakes and I am trying all possible means to make sure it doesn't repeat itself anymore. I really thank God that these mistakes are not something that has affected me till this day.

Sometimes , mistakes are what makes us stronger in life and in our business , because when we make mistakes , we tend to sit tight , work hard and correct the mistakes so that it doesn't happen again.

Absolutely, I have grown much since making my last error, and I intend to keep growing since I think that the longer I live, the more I will learn. I viewed a mistake as a teacher who was showing me how to become an expert and strong in my line of work; therefore, I rarely regret making a mistake, but it is foolish to repeat an earlier error.

A mistake, grave or trivial, is caused by bad judgment or a disregard of rule or principle: It was a mistake to argue. A blunder is a careless, stupid, or gross. And I have learnt from it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back