What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

People that usually post their courses to so that it will not be viewed by the public. this has not been proven but that is actually what I think about I will try to make research on it.
Just to make it much more simpler. when people are interested in these courses they can just send a link and direct them to youtube for them to have access to those videos. That might actually be a nice idea no doubt.

That’s true, and I think learning lessons from experience does not only apply to working online, but in life in general. Making a mistake is horrible, but an optimistic person takes it on the chin and learns from it.
When you are not learning from it, you are likely to repeat the same mistake. Which is not a progressive idea . you must be a willing to learn and avoid making the same mistake over and over again.
As an experienced person , you should be able to know the possible outcome of every steps you are taking in a business or anything you do.

When you are not learning from it, you are likely to repeat the same mistake. Which is not a progressive idea . you must be a willing to learn and avoid making the same mistake over and over again.
As an experienced person , you should be able to know the possible outcome of every steps you are taking in a business or anything you do.
You have said it all. It’s really important to be able to learn from errors and mistakes as it helps to develop your character. As Albert Einstein once said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” so failing to desist from your mistakes is almost insanity

Just to make it much more simpler. when people are interested in these courses they can just send a link and direct them to youtube for them to have access to those videos. That might actually be a nice idea no doubt.
Of course that is the best thing to do. the kind of information i found in that particular course was mind-blowing that I didn't know that YouTube actually had such kind of videos.

You have said it all. It’s really important to be able to learn from errors and mistakes as it helps to develop your character. As Albert Einstein once said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” so failing to desist from your mistakes is almost insanity
Seriously. It is completely insane to repeat the same mistake over and over again . I tried to learn from every mistake I make, it is the only way progress to progress as I understand.

Of course that is the best thing to do. the kind of information i found in that particular course was mind-blowing that I didn't know that YouTube actually had such kind of videos.
So , does it really mean that you bought a course and the owner of the courses has to send you a link for you to watch it directly on YouTube ? What was the course all about..

So , does it really mean that you bought a course and the owner of the courses has to send you a link for you to watch it directly on YouTube ? What was the course all about..
Like i have stated before, it's actually a free course on Coursera. When I enrolled in the course I was given a link to watch the videos on YouTube. It has actually been long.

Like i have stated before, it's actually a free course on Coursera. When I enrolled in the course I was given a link to watch the videos on YouTube. It has actually been long.
Something of this nature happened to me sometimes ago and after a link was being sent to me to watch the video , I tried searching for the video directly using YouTube search but was not able to get it, even when I put the exact name on the search bar.

Seriously. It is completely insane to repeat the same mistake over and over again . I tried to learn from every mistake I make, it is the only way progress to progress as I understand.
Yea, learning from your mistakes is really important in improving yourself and developing more as a person. Previous failures give you the experience to be able to desist from doing that same mistake which goes a long way to ensure that you do the right thing

There are a lot of things that I did not get correct in the past and I am particularly happy that I have learnt a lot of things from them and I am looking forward to using that experience to do great things.

Something of this nature happened to me sometimes ago and after a link was being sent to me to watch the video , I tried searching for the video directly using YouTube search but was not able to get it, even when I put the exact name on the search bar.
I think it is possible for a video to be hidden on YouTube except a link is given to you. It is usually used by people who have courses for sale. I think this revelation has cleared my doubt.

Yea, learning from your mistakes is really important in improving yourself and developing more as a person. Previous failures give you the experience to be able to desist from doing that same mistake which goes a long way to ensure that you do the right thing
Yes , maybe people are doing exactly as we are thinking . They are learning from their mistakes because I wouldn't want to believe that there are people who may not possibly pick interest in learning from their past experience.

I think it is possible for a video to be hidden on YouTube except a link is given to you. It is usually used by people who have courses for sale. I think this revelation has cleared my doubt.
Yea, I thought as much. But even with that people that have access to those videos can still share it with their friends because there will definitely be a share button.

Yea, I thought as much. But even with that people that have access to those videos can still share it with their friends because there will definitely be a share button.
I think it is very much possible for you to share it with your friends. Such videos cannot be seen with links because if you search it through YouTube or Google you will not get such videos.

I think it is very much possible for you to share it with your friends. Such videos cannot be seen with links because if you search it through YouTube or Google you will not get such videos.
I may not likely want to share since the owner of the course video will not authorise unnecessary sharing of his or her content. Except the owners gives me the permission to do so.

Yes , maybe people are doing exactly as we are thinking . They are learning from their mistakes because I wouldn't want to believe that there are people who may not possibly pick interest in learning from their past experience.
Learning from mistakes is a part of life that is required for growth and the development of a person’s mentality. It would also surprise me if people refused to learn and made the same mistakes over and over again

I may not likely want to share since the owner of the course video will not authorise unnecessary sharing of his or her content. Except the owners gives me the permission to do so.
That's true anyway. Many of those kind of videos comes with regulations but I think you can still share the video without the person knowing. But sticking to the rules is important.

Learning from mistakes is a part of life that is required for growth and the development of a person’s mentality. It would also surprise me if people refused to learn and made the same mistakes over and over again
That is exactly what I said. People who are not learning from their mistakes are not really making progress and is a very bad. I wouldn't wants to be in such a situation for whatever reason.

That's true anyway. Many of those kind of videos comes with regulations but I think you can still share the video without the person knowing. But sticking to the rules is important.
Yea, the video can still be shared even without the original poster knowing, if there is no rules I can share . but some of them will always warn that their videos shouldn't be shared unnecessarily.

That is exactly what I said. People who are not learning from their mistakes are not really making progress and is a very bad. I wouldn't wants to be in such a situation for whatever reason.
Life is full of ups and downs and therefore what has been learnt from failures can be used as a springboard to make better choices when presented with challenges of a similar nature. That is probably the only silver lining that exists when it comes to mistakes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back