What's new

Have you ever worked a job for free?

I have never work a job for free, the reason why people work is to make money not working for free, I can never work for free because the reason why I am working is to make money not for free

I have done favor for friends and family. However, I have never done anything for free. I am a professional and I always make sure I get paid for the work I do.

I have done a job for free in the past but I don't work for too long. There's a company then that was looking for volunteers writer to join their community. I applied and I wrote some articles for them for free. The reason I accepted to work for them then was to improve my writing skill.

Has there ever been a time where you did a job for free? A while back I volunteered for a nonprofit community, but was later paid by them for work done.

But never worked a job for free for too long. What about you?
I have done this before because I was trying to gain more knowledge and I wanted to have a lot of experiences so I had to do the job for free

Has there ever been a time where you did a job for free? A while back I volunteered for a nonprofit community, but was later paid by them for work done.

But never worked a job for free for too long. What about you?
I have a soft spot for old people, so sometimes I help them with chores or anything they can't do; it's nice and I feel like I did something good for others, which always brings good feelings to me, and it's worth it more than any money they can give me. Also, sometimes I help homeless people, but I don't think it's a job.

I have done this before because I was trying to gain more knowledge and I wanted to have a lot of experiences so I had to do the job for free
That's is good. Work is not only to make money. There are sometimes that you have to work for free to gain knowledge. What many people don't understand is that knowledge is ahead of money. Knowledge will bring fortune to you.

If you work for free, it is not a job - it is either a hobby or volunteering. Or you could be doing something to help out family or friends. It is work but it is not a job. That being said, I have done all three and mainly for experience or just to help someone out.

I have not worked any job for free before. But I can volunteer to work for a Non profit organization, If It matches my passion and also if I already have a job that pays me well on the side.

I used to do so much free work. I helped set up the IT department of a church and I never told them to pay me. A time came when I realized that I am paying bills and I need to charge people for services rendered.

Actually it will be very difficult for me to worked a job for.free most especially on the internet platform but to some extent I believe I can do that offline depending in the situations because even business enterprise can't do that.

That's is good. Work is not only to make money. There are sometimes that you have to work for free to gain knowledge. What many people don't understand is that knowledge is ahead of money. Knowledge will bring fortune to you.
I have been so many people who work for free because they want to gain more experience but is not good to work for free all the time. If you do that, you won't make money

Absolutely I have not done that before and I believe I won't do that in the future even though it depends on what kind of services that will be required of you.

I believe most of the charity workes are mostly done by the government.

I have done countless number of jobs for free for friends and families because I am returning the favour . They have also done the same to me as well and it is worthwhile to do same.

I have done countless number of jobs for free for friends and families because I am returning the favour . They have also done the same to me as well and it is worthwhile to do same.

I have never worked for free, though. However, I have worked for a person who never paid me at all. i have also worked for micro job sites as well. The pay rates were very low.

Actually it will be very difficult for me to worked a job for.free most especially on the internet platform but to some extent I believe I can do that offline depending in the situations because even business enterprise can't do that.
You can work online for free if you see that you that you learn from that job. I have written articles for a man I met online for free before. He didn't paid me but I learnt a lot from the job. And I only do the job at my own free time.

I have worked for free several times. I interned for a farm and they never gave me anything. Instead, I paid them. I have also taught someone for free. I have set up a fish farm for someone free of charge.

Yes, but I only did that to a family member but that was years ago. I don't even think I can do that at the moment because I am a busy person and I am much more focused in looking for something that pays.

There's nothing wrong if you have the opportunity to work for free, it will help you gain knowledge and insight on the job, it will help you upgrade your skills in the field. Unfortunately, I never had such opportunity.

There's nothing wrong if you have the opportunity to work for free, it will help you gain knowledge and insight on the job, it will help you upgrade your skills in the field. Unfortunately, I never had such opportunity.
if you want to venture into a particular business you can work for people who are already into it for free. From there you will get the necessary experience and be able to make some level of progress on the long run.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back