What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

I have not really suffered any loss in the real estate business. The business is very Lucrative and it's very hard to suffer loss in the business just because of the fact that it's mostly profitable

I don't think ever selling a used property will definitely bring you profits actually since you need to consider the market at hand you definitely wants to sell and the customer will definitely negotiate the price.
Selling a used property can give you much profit but only if you can add value to the property by improving it standard after you bought it.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
I have never sold any property but believe one day I will own one, but I have seen people who have lost there property and the experience is not funny, some cannot startup why some gat the courage to start again

I have never suffered loss selling a house before because I have not even sold a house before in the past. I am not into the real estate business if you must know

Suffering a loss while selling property is not really common just because of the fact that, real estate business is one of the best Business anyone can venture into to make money from

I have never sold any property but believe one day I will own one, but I have seen people who have lost there property and the experience is not funny, some cannot startup why some gat the courage to start again

Buying and selling property is no longer that easy because this inudtry is in a state of disorder as of now due to the pandemic problem. However, it might be a good opportunoty to buy property as the prices are quite low right now.

Sure! There are some areas you buy a property and it is infested with insecurity challenges, who would want to buy or live in it? It automatically becomes a loss!

No, I haven't experienced that at all. I sell with all cautiousness. Property either land or others are real businesses one has to take with all seriousness

Sure! There are some areas you buy a property and it is infested with insecurity challenges, who would want to buy or live in it? It automatically becomes a loss!

Yes, This is true. Some people tend to invest money into land and areas that are not populated. These investors tend to think that the area will eventually develop in the future. They suffer frm loss when such areas do not get populated and when they do not develop.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Sure it depends on the place you are selling how appreciative the property cos area determine the land you are selling

I don't sell my personal properties,I prefer to give them out,you might sell your property and the person you sold your property to might use it against you, especially if it happens in a crime scene.

How will you make lose in selling a property only if you bought it so expensive and you are so desperate to make sales that is yhe only way lose comes in place

I have never suffered such type of loss before because I have never sold a house before as I am not into the real estate business. One has to do his permutations very well before striking any deal

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to properties, they keep on appreciating in their worth as the year goes by. So, the moment you sell your property, you are already on the losing end.

I haven't suffered loss when buying or selling property.
But some people do; some buyers end up buying a property at a higher cost than the original cost, when they get to find out, it is usually late.

I haven't suffered loss when buying or selling property.
But some people do; some buyers end up buying a property at a higher cost than the original cost, when they get to find out, it is usually late.

You might also suffer from loss while buying or selling property if you real estate agent misguides you. This was about to happen to me, but my instincts never agreed with the claims made by real state agent and I backed off.

Though I haven't been personally involved in trading real estate anyways but I know it's just like any other business with potentials for profits and loss.
Losses are also a part of business and any serious entrepreneur should be ready to accept it and have a backup plan.

All businesses are like that.
It is not all the time that one smiles to the bank.
I have never encountered loss while buying or selling a property.

That's very right. That you bought a property does not necessarily mean you will end up selling it in profits. The location of that property might render that property difficult to sell most times and you then have to settle for a loss.

It is not in my hobbies to sell my property. I hold on to my properties even when I no longer make use of them. to be very honest I prefer giving it out to people who are in need of the property I no longer use. You can only lose if you are too desperate when you want to sell your property.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back