What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

Suffering a loss while selling properties depend on the type of property you are selling, if you are into selling landed and housing property , you can never be at loss, but if its selling of properties like television , freezer e.t.c , its normal to suffer loss.

Buying property and selling property at a good price requires you to be patient. I have heard some cases where people did indeed suffer from loss after buying property; however, such cases are actually rare. Most of the time property selling is profitable business.

Landed properties are one of the biggest investments project that anyone would get into because it's quite lucrative when you invest in the right project that will pay you well in advance.

I have once sold a new phone i bought at loss because i was interested in the money so fast ,so i had to sell and quickly get my profit

I have never suffered any loss in the cause of selling properties because I do not sell my own property for now I instead help people to sell their own property.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Definitely, when it come to properties, its never easy to buy or sell properties because it come with big money and if the price is not met, then there's a problem.

I have once sold a new phone i bought at loss because i was interested in the money so fast ,so i had to sell and quickly get my profit

Well, sir, we are talking about property here. I am sure there is a big difference between selling a property and selling a phone. Usually selling a property is more profitable than than selling items like phone because the profits are huge when it comes to selling property. However, a person might also has to endure loss if he wants money quickly.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
as far as real estate business is concerned, hardly can you ever make loss while buying and selling, the only instance is fraud or when you have no knowledge about what you're dealing in. Aside these, you're good to go

I have sold a real estate property directly but I have known people who have suffered severe losses from selling their real estate property. They were bankrupt and needed money as soon as possible. Buyers who knew the situation they were in took advantage of it.

I have sold a real estate property directly but I have known people who have suffered severe losses from selling their real estate property. They were bankrupt and needed money as soon as possible. Buyers who knew the situation they were in took advantage of it.

Well, obviously, buyers will take advantage of such situation and earn profits on property in return. However, such cases occur when the seller is selling his or her property when they really need money urgently.

The emergency need of money is one reason why a property would sell at a loss. That almost happened to me when I agreed to a lower price of my lot. Worse, the payment would be in installment. Fortunately the buyer was not able to raise the down payment so the deal did not push through.

I have never experienced this in real life because I have never sold a property before, but this has been happening to me a lot of time in cryptocurrency,sometimes I'm always at loss and I sold it out because I don't want it to keep on depreciating.

When a property is in a bad shape as a result of how poorly the property has been managed, then it's very certain that you will lose money when selling it as it will be under sold.
Yes most time you suffer loss selling property especially if it is not a land and building property because selling a land and building always appreciate but when selling properties like cars and electronic device that depreciate in value.

Yes most time you suffer loss selling property especially if it is not a land and building property because selling a land and building always appreciate but when selling properties like cars and electronic device that depreciate in value.

Selling property in my country is much profitable and the value of land or house rarely fluctuates as I mentioned earlier. The value of prices do not fluctuate like electronic gadgets as you said. However, the value might decrease if the neighbourhood in the land attracts bad people and gangsters.

Well a very good example which I can give you is a situation whereby someone sold his cryptocurrency at a particular price only for him to realise that the prices have increased 100% more than what he or she sold.

Well I haven't sell any property before but I don't think is easy to sell a property because getting buyers is not that easy, so some people has suffer by selling property.

Well I haven't sell any property before but I don't think is easy to sell a property because getting buyers is not that easy, so some people has suffer by selling property.

Getting buyers is not easy because the recent pandemic has made people already suffer a lot and almost all kind of businesses have suffered. I really believe that the property business will flourish in the future but right now it is suffering a lot.

Actually I haven't sold anything out to someone before not even my old phones I do give them to my younger ones and I haven't ever own a property to be sold off so I haven't made loss at all.

Whenever business is concerned and whenever you have to sell one thing or another there is always a possibility of selling at a lower price than what you are supposed to sell in the future

I do not sell properties because I do not have the money to start buying of property or to invest in real estate, most people that are selling properties have never sold with a loss but they are selling it out with good profit from my experience.

Personally believe that this is everyday deal when it comes to any kind of business especially where you have to buy yourself something, so in real estate business is still the same thing as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back