What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

It is not in my hobbies to sell my property. I hold on to my properties even when I no longer make use of them. to be very honest I prefer giving it out to people who are in need of the property I no longer use. You can only lose if you are too desperate when you want to sell your property.
Hmmm I like your last statement, and that's true, most people today cause they are in desperate need of selling what they have, they end up falling into losses. What if someone comes to you, wanting your buy your old property, would you sell?

I have not experience any problem in selling of properties when have not register and start an estate management jobs. This is a stay clear attitude, when I am not estate agent.

It is not in my hobbies to sell my property. I hold on to my properties even when I no longer make use of them. to be very honest I prefer giving it out to people who are in need of the property I no longer use. You can only lose if you are too desperate when you want to sell your property.

It might be a great option to allow people to live in your property when it is vacant. However, most of the people would prefer renting out their property and this is exactly what people are doing. Big landlords might allow people to live for free if they have many sources of income.

It might be a great option to allow people to live in your property when it is vacant. However, most of the people would prefer renting out their property and this is exactly what people are doing. Big landlords might allow people to live for free if they have many sources of income.
Renting is a major way to earn residual income with your real estate properties. This is the reason why it is very important to have your property at the right location so it will be easy to rent out when a tenant vacates the property.

When the owner of the property would be in dire need of big amount of cash that can be a reason to sell the property at a loss. I know of a family whose bread winner got sick that they had to sell their home at a loss. Fortunately, the bread winner was able to get back to his normal self.

I have never suffered a loss whenever I want to sell my properties. Sometimes I pretend like a buyer just to have the feel of the right price to sell the product or property I want to sell. this will help me to know the actual price I need to place on the property before I could send it.

I haven't personally sold or bought any property yet, but I've heard some horror stories from friends and family who have. It's not an easy process and there's always a risk of experiencing some sort of loss or setback. That's why it's important to do your research and work with a trustworthy real estate company. https://thecontinuum-thiamsiewavenue.com.sg/ is a great option if you're looking to buy or sell property. They have a team of professionals who can guide you through the process and help minimize any potential losses. Plus, they have a wide selection of properties available for sale, so you're sure to find something that fits your needs and budget.

Last edited:
In my country, it is difficult for you to suffer a loss in real estate. That's because the value of real estate properties appreciate every three months. The appreciation might not be much but it surely would. The only time you might have to suffer a loss is when you sell out of desperation.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Personall, i have not really made a loss selling my own property before. The main reason people lose while trying to sale their properties is because of pressing needs.
My phone is my peopety and I suffered a loss sometime ago when I was about selling my previous phone. I sold it at a cheaper price because it is damaged

My phone is my peopety and I suffered a loss sometime ago when I was about selling my previous phone. I sold it at a cheaper price because it is damaged
the value of the phone has actually depreciated because it is damaged. Nobody will buy your phone at a very high price if the value has depreciated. The person will probably spend money to repair it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back