What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

No, I have not suffered any loss from selling properties, I think it was only once that I met with an agent to sell a property and added a premium to serve as my own profit.

most people suffer loss while they sell property because maybe they did not make good verification all the right verification before selling such property but I have never fallen victim before.

Well, if you happen to sell your landed property when their prices are low before they appreciate, you are already losing money. It's just like selling your cryptocurrency.

Concerning if I have ever suffered a loss while selling a property. Well, I haven't really suffered a lost when selling a property but most people do suffer loss while selling their property most times due to the urgent need of the money as there is no other way to raising such money than selling it off

I think for you to suffer a loss on the sale of a property, there must be several lists of factors leading to this occurrence. It is unlikely and the same time very possible.

The loss I suffer was during the sale of my farm product that I bought and store for resell but it was so unfortunately that the product fall below the purchase price. I made a huge loss rather making profit. I know that is the risk in business and making losses should not discourage us.

Why would you sell at a loss? The fear that is present most times is buying properties under disputes or with illegal documents. Care has to be taken when it involves selling and buying of properties.

Well, according to my father who's been in the business of real estate investments for more than 15 years made me to understand that businesses is all about taking calculated risks.

I have suffered a loss when I bought a property because I thought the land worth such price but at the end of the day I found out that the land does not important and it does not worth the price I bought it
I really feel your loss. That is why it is important to sometimes engage the services of professional real estate managers when buying and selling properties to avoid stories like this because sellers and buyers are not always truthful. You just need to learn from it to avoid future occurrence.

I myself have never suffered a loss because i have never sold any property but i know of others that have suffered losses by selling properties less the value the originally brought it

When it comes to business people always suffer loss and my profit on daily basis so it's all about how much loss is offering a day over the amount of profit you make in a day.

I am not really into buying or selling of properties because I personally do not like selling my own properties. people often suffer losses whenever they want to sell their properties that is the reason why it is important to seek the knowledge of a professional whenever you want to sell or buy any property.

Actually is not everybody that gets into buying and selling of properties because they can't really afford to get into that kind of business so they just focus on what they can actually do without having losses

When I was selling my lot of 500 square meters I was in need of money that I agreed to an offer that was very low. Fortunately the buyer was not able to come up with the down payment otherwise I would have lost 100,000 pesos or $2,000. When I had recovered my finances I stood pat with my asking price and I was able to sell my lot at a good price.
Selling or buying a property especially in a country like Nigeria, is a very delicate venture and one has to be very careful. Many people have bought some properties and still have the cause to pay for it again due to some fraudulent transaction.
Post automatically merged:

Personall, i have not really made a loss selling my own property before. The main reason people lose while trying to sale their properties is because of pressing needs.
Selling a property is not as risky as buying a property. Many people have falling victim of scam while buying property. There are many fraudulent people who sell just one property to many people unknowingly to them.

Last edited:
I have yet to sell a property but losses during property sales is not so common because the value is usually determined prior with profits included, I think losses would happen only if there is a damage to the property or the buyer bargains too well way beyond the profit margin

Well, from my experience and understanding about real estate business, there is no way you would keep making profits all the time. You may make a profit by selling and almost immediately it will appreciate.
Most people suffer lost while selling property because most times the properties are not in good location or they are desperate to get money quickly we do is they sell the property at any amount the buy seeks to pay

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Exactly, it's actually not an easy task for you to sell your property today without the help of real estate agents who knows exactly how to go about it in order to make sure you don't lose.

When your negotiations as a real estate agent crashes when it is at the brink of going through, that's a heartbreaking one. As such I'll consider it as loss, that has happened to me severally.

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Suffering a loss while selling properties depend on the type of property you are selling, if you are into selling landed and housing property , you can never be at loss, but if its selling of properties like television , freezer e.t.c , its normal to suffer loss.

Suffering a loss while selling properties depend on the type of property you are selling, if you are into selling landed and housing property , you can never be at loss, but if its selling of properties like television , freezer e.t.c , its normal to suffer loss.
When a property is in a bad shape as a result of how poorly the property has been managed, then it's very certain that you will lose money when selling it as it will be under sold.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back