What's new

Have You Ever Suffered A Loss While Selling Property?

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Well I haven't sold my property due to the fact that I'm still young .....so I haven't sold any property and I hope if I did I wouldn't lose anything

Well I haven't sold my property due to the fact that I'm still young .....so I haven't sold any property and I hope if I did I wouldn't lose anything

I would suggest you to sell your property when you feel you really need money and never sell your property for a loss. There will come a time when the value might increase and you might be able to earn something and this is what I have observed when it comes to property business.

Thanks so much....I would keep that in mind always .... anytime I plan on doing it ,I would endeavor to apply your advice in property business....

Selling and buying property is not that easy. Many people have many sad stories. So, have you ever suffered from loss when you bought or sold your property?
Well my own opinion on this is yes we all must have lost some little percentage in trading that's is one of the fundamentals of trade and as a result of this trade can't be possible without it.

Personally, I have not sold property because I don't even like selling my personal property. However, the loss of selling property may be proportional to the kind of property. It will only be painful if the property has high appreciation ratio.

Personally believe that this is everyday deal when it comes to any kind of business especially where you have to buy yourself something, so in real estate business is still the same thing as well.
Multiple server lost while selling a particular property especially if the property is not in a good location or it is an abandoned property it will be bought less it price and you can suffer loss.

Personally, I have not sold property because I don't even like selling my personal property. However, the loss of selling property may be proportional to the kind of property. It will only be painful if the property has high appreciation ratio.

There are many people in my country who do not like to sell property because they believe that they will get a good price in the future. However, there comes a time when a property reaches its peak and the price no longer rises. So selling out such a property might be a good idea if you want to start a business after selling it.

I have suffered a lot and almost Loo's all the capital i saved to start buying and selling of properties because i did not take time to learn about it i just venture into it because i have money but after the loss i calmed down and asked expert and they told me how to do it and now I'm doing it successfully as if I'm not the one that fall woefully.

I have suffered a lot and almost Loo's all the capital i saved to start buying and selling of properties because i did not take time to learn about it i just venture into it because i have money but after the loss i calmed down and asked expert and they told me how to do it and now I'm doing it successfully as if I'm not the one that fall woefully.

You cannot always rely on "experts" because sometimes many "expert" real estate agents misguide their clients just to earn commissions and this has been happening a lot in my country. I would always advise people to obtain opinions of different people and only then make a wise decision when it comes to property business.

Seriously my friend I really understand exactly where you're coming from because I have so many friends who are in the same shoe with you because they are practically against selling anything that they have as their property.

Seriously my friend I really understand exactly where you're coming from because I have so many friends who are in the same shoe with you because they are practically against selling anything that they have as their property.

There comes a time when you really need to sell your property because there comes a time when the value reaches its peak and it no longer increases and this is what I have heard and learned. I am not sure if this happens everywhere but it is happening in my city. There is a limit of increase in value when it comes to property.

Well in a situation whereby the property is really depreciating so bad I believe that is actually a right call to sell the property because if you keep on holding on to it to depreciate so much that it will no longer worth anything.

Myself I have suffered a lot of loss while trying to sell my properties. I remember this one time I decided to buy shoes to sell but I was advertising to the wrong set of clients at the wrong location so the shoes was not actually their interest, I had to sell it at a loss

Myself I have suffered a lot of loss while trying to sell my properties. I remember this one time I decided to buy shoes to sell but I was advertising to the wrong set of clients at the wrong location so the shoes was not actually their interest, I had to sell it at a loss
The only time one can suffer loss while selling a particular property is when the property is not in a good location and when it is not properly marketed,

I have never bought or sold any property before I'm sure their is no business that enjoys profit always. A time will eventually come when loss will be suffered. Even the best of realtors still do have bad days at work.
Post automatically merged:

Every business is going to experience profit and loss, no matter the level of knowledge or experience the business is being run with. Even the best of realtors out there still do have terrible days at the office too. I've never traded real estates before but I've been involved in dealings long enough to know that you can't win it all; you win some, you lose some.

Last edited:
I have not had the pleasure of selling a house or an estate. I think the sole aim is to make profits but not all sales can generate profit. Some deals are just not going to make profits but I would prefer not to lose a penny.

People that only lose from selling property are those that are not offering a good property. If the property has good quality , you will surely sell it with profit than loss ,perhaps it may be little profit.

Am not that involved in selling of real estate and properties, but I sold one about two years ago and I shared the returns with a friend, we really gained a lot.

In my case, I was in need of money very quickly to pay certain debt. I was forced to sell my car at very low price. The only thing that will allow you make gains when you sell your property is when you do not need cash to settle some debts.

Though it is common to lose while transacting business but I do take my time while doing transactions. I always know the market price before selling.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back